I wish I had a whale...

Years ago my friend and I drew these comics called "Mr. Mime & Mr. Clown" One of my favorite episodes was one in which the clown wished he had a whale, the Mime (who's sole purpose was to kill the clown in every episode) appeared as the Clown's fairty God-mother and proceeded to conjure up a Whale which fell from the sky, crushing the poor Clown. Anyway, this is a lot cooler...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=1892572

[quote name='JSweeney']Wow. Way to rip off Spy VS Spy. :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

We were like 8... I don't think spy VS spy existed in our minds then, but who can tell for sure. Oh, and unlike the spies who killed each other, the mime only killed the clown... it was a really disturbing comic for elementary school students to draw, but then again we were/are really disturbed.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='JSweeney']Wow. Way to rip off Spy VS Spy. :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

We were like 8... I don't think spy VS spy existed in our minds then, but who can tell for sure. Oh, and unlike the spies who killed each other, the mime only killed the clown... it was a really disturbing comic for elementary school students to draw, but then again we were/are really disturbed.[/quote]

So, it was basically Itchy & Scratchy.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='JSweeney']Wow. Way to rip off Spy VS Spy. :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

We were like 8... I don't think spy VS spy existed in our minds then, but who can tell for sure. Oh, and unlike the spies who killed each other, the mime only killed the clown... it was a really disturbing comic for elementary school students to draw, but then again we were/are really disturbed.[/quote]

So, it was basically Itchy & Scratchy.[/quote]

Which is basically Tom & Jerry.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']i have a whale................in my pants[/quote]

Do you have elephantitis of the testicles?

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']i have a whale................in my pants[/quote]

Do you have elephantitis of the testicles?[/quote]I don't know about that, but from what I've heard, PDS has a huge dork.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='JSweeney']Wow. Way to rip off Spy VS Spy. :)
I kid, I kid.[/quote]

So, it was basically Itchy & Scratchy.[/quote]

Which is basically Tom & Jerry.[/quote]

Which is basically a twisted take on Mickey Mouse...

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']i have a whale................in my pants[/quote]

Do you have elephantitis of the testicles?[/quote]I don't know about that, but from what I've heard, PDS has a huge dork.[/quote]

That was meant to be a joke. Elephantitis is supposed to make your balls unnaturally large. I was trying to give PimpDaddySmurf a little ribbing, thats all.

That was meant to be a joke. Elephantitis is supposed to make your balls unnaturally large. I was trying to give PimpDaddySmurf a little ribbing, thats all.

There is a vile, terrible comment that can be made here, but I think I'll leave well enough alone.

[quote name='JSweeney']That was meant to be a joke. Elephantitis is supposed to make your balls unnaturally large. I was trying to give PimpDaddySmurf a little ribbing, thats all.

There is a vile, terrible comment that can be made here, but I think I'll leave well enough alone.[/quote]

OOOHHHH man...I didnt see that. Thats funny! Unintentionally funny!!!

bread's done
Back