I wish to sell the rest! OBO all day long on Strategy guides!

Phantasyx's Lowball has Ended sorry suckers!!!

EDIT DAMN This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

Heero Jay that sounded like a bid to me.

I'll have invoices out in the deep of the night to the next morning. I expect you all to have your payments done by next friday otherwise thats just rude.

I was planning on doing that, he did win post 500 and I said they get a special prize, maybe he will get free shiping or something, I haven't decided yet

oh you won the code too? I'll give you a nice deal no worries.

To everyone else I've got hot food and a movie about to play, expect invoices with my paypal address probably tomorrow morning. I've got a lot to do so I'll be up tonight. If you have anything on my want list let me know as well. Thanks for a great lowball sale!

did i win Red Faction Guerrilla New and sealed (UPC slashed) for 8

fucking bullshit. Watch your damn thread when it's about to close with last minute questions. Whatever, enjoy your victory and good luck with the bills.

[quote name='HeeroJay']fucking bullshit. Watch your damn thread when it's about to close with last minute questions. Whatever, enjoy your victory and good luck with the bills.[/QUOTE]

what's your problem he did a great job

PhantasyX did i just win the code if so can i send the 1 in paypal now

[quote name='phantasyx']oh you won the code too? I'll give you a nice deal no worries.

To everyone else I've got hot food and a movie about to play, expect invoices with my paypal address probably tomorrow morning. I've got a lot to do so I'll be up tonight. If you have anything on my want list let me know as well. Thanks for a great lowball sale![/QUOTE]

Thought lowball was to help pay for your meds.

[quote name='2supekards']Thought lowball was to help pay for your meds.[/QUOTE]
It still is, a 10 controller won't put a dent in that $10,000 thought, I think I've made enough to cover the hospital bill at least which is about $500.

Everyone else please wait until the morning so I can sort this out.

HeeroJay are you complaining that you couldn't snipe him? The guy totally said he only had $18, you could have just posted $19 :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='phantasyx']It still is, a 10 controller won't put a dent in that $10,000 thought, I think I've made enough to cover the hospital bill at least which is about $500.[/QUOTE]

can i send you the 1$ for the code

Later Starmask later

Ok, Don't get pissed yet but I think everything has been accounted for. I'll be making lists now for payment. Please don't panic if I missed something

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HeeroJay']fucking bullshit. Watch your damn thread when it's about to close with last minute questions. Whatever, enjoy your victory and good luck with the bills.[/QUOTE]

GTFO. Your attitude won't last you long on CAG.

[quote name='WormFOODx']GTFO. Your attitude won't last you long on CAG.[/QUOTE]

did u get your stuff

Hey chill guys, Everythings cool he just didn't win anything

Totals are posted as of now, I'll send out personal invoices Later

I'm really tired, thanks for the help I can now afford to pay some bills off.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Not yet, but I'm patient. (If you mean from your lowball.)[/QUOTE]

yeah from lowball sale

Dang, I wish I would have known I lived less than 30min away from you before your sale ended, I probably would have gone in on a lot more stuff if I wasn't thinking about paying shipping (GoW, FF8)

not to be annoying but do the people who bought starcraft and warcraft 3 know that according to you they won't be able to install them?

[quote name='evantrees']not to be annoying but do the people who bought starcraft and warcraft 3 know that according to you they won't be able to install them?[/QUOTE]

The front page says they're disc only and he even gave a warning to boot, so there's no misrepresentation.

bread's done
Back