I wish to sell the rest! OBO all day long on Strategy guides!

sold most stuff, I will list all my ps2 games later just for kicks, theres like over 120 of them mostly back log. adapters will be listed on ebay monday for sure.

Responding to your CML, solid list but at the moment I'm only really looking to sell stuff. Thanks for your interest, though :)

These are also apart of the sale a unique tier system will be used for the Freebies, all freebies can be bought as well for the price listed. Limit 1 Freebie item per order, Shipping not included.

You can not recieve any freebie items unless you buy something from the sale list
however you may buy one to bump up a tier level.

Spend $5 or more and these color items are free
Spend $13 or more and these color items are free
Spend over $25 and you can have this.

EDIT: At this point im no longer taking any more 1 month I have enough to last me a year thank you!

Heres what I have at the moment:

Bioshock 2 Multiplayer Preorder codes give you 2 new charactors for online mode Mile Blanche de Glace and Zigo D'Acosta

1x for ps3 at $2

Little Big planet Pirate Pack codes. 2 downloads are included 1 for all the Pirate costumes and 1 for the kit to use water and stuff.

Beatles Rockband Avatar T-Shirt, I believe these are one of those 99999 points items that your usually unable to get regularly unless there is a promotion

1x for 360 at $5

Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight pre order code which gives you the Soundtrack and the Prequel mission. This is just a dlc code.

1x for pc at $5

Final Fantasy Dissidia Slip Cover Promo item (2 cases white + black)

4x at $5

Thats all I've got, I will take store credit as well if you have it. Please bump my post if you have at least read any of this, Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back