I wish to sell the rest! OBO all day long on Strategy guides!

[quote name='lowkey db josh']
4000 xbox live Points card (unused in box, shipping is free if PM'd) - 20$
[/QUOTE]

It's lowball, not mid-ball :p

don't be hatin Vegan, it was bound to go up that much

anji I already own it, just a little copy and paste mishap from my lowball sale.

Bids are updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll help get these moving =D

• Persona 1 for the ps1 Disc only (slight scratches but is playable)- $1
  • Darkstalkers 3 (Complete however Manual is slightly beat up, and the disc as some scratches) - $1
  • Strider 2 (2 discs Strider 1 and Strider 2, inside case broke and it cannot hold discs correctly, otherwise compete) - $1
  • Ar Tonelico 2 Complete copy, has fewer scratches - $1
  • Vagrant Story no manual, disc has a sticker on it. - $1

Bids updated to this point, lets get this lowball started WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bids have been updated, I have a ammo shell belt like the main character wears from Red Dead Redemption but I have no clue how to ship it sense it weighs a ton and it looks just like.. Ammunition, if someone could figure out how I could ship it safely I'd list it.

Oh sorry Lord H. Those Resident evil art cells are singlar, let me fix that.

I'm going to try not to needlessly bump this anymore but I added some really rare promo items I think you will all like

Dead Space Art book

Way of the Samurai 3 sealed DVD promo item

Good luck, oh and I'm going to add some DLC codes really quick while I'm at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='phantasyx']Bids have been updated, I have a ammo shell belt like the main character wears from Red Dead Redemption but I have no clue how to ship it sense it weighs a ton and it looks just like.. Ammunition, if someone could figure out how I could ship it safely I'd list it.

Oh sorry Lord H. Those Resident evil art cells are singlar, let me fix that.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. As long as it's in good condition we are golden...

Hmm... never participated in a lowball sale, but here goes...

Gears of War Collectors Edition (comes with everything) - $2
Persona 1 for the ps1 Disc only (slight scratches but is playable) - $2

I did mention it in my lowball rules but I added a side not for that GOW collectors edition since its large and heavy (tin case) Shipping will be extra for that, It should fit in a flat rate box though.

Bids are updated. Oh I got to add FF8 if I already haven't

[quote name='phantasyx']I did mention it in my lowball rules but I added a side not for that GOW collectors edition since its large and heavy (tin case) Shipping will be extra for that, It should fit in a flat rate box though.

Bids are updated. Oh I got to add FF8 if I already haven't[/QUOTE]

That's okay! I'll pay the extra shipping.

Sandisk 8 GB memory stick - $3
Data Max Ps3 Memory Card reader new and sealed (reads ps2 and psx memory card data and uploads to ps3) - $1

X-MEN Origins Wolverine uncaged edition Weapon X arena DLC code for the Xbox 360 exclusive level access 1

Last edited:
[quote name='starmask2k3']X-MEN Origins Wolverine uncaged edition Weapon X arena DLC code for the Xbox 360 exclusive level access 1[/QUOTE]

u didn't update my bid why

Thats the spirit Starmask

Get angry and selfish people! Don't let anyone take whats yours, bid with confidence! All bids are updated, pictures before mmm 2:30AM EST.

Sandisk 8 GB memory stick $4
Final Fantasy VIII (Greatest Hits) $1
Dead Space Art book $4
Gotta get some of these rolling.

• Sandisk 8 GB memory stick $5
  • Data Max Ps3 Memory Card reader new and sealed (reads ps2 and psx memory card data and uploads to ps3) $2

• Megaman Legends (bought from handsome's lowball, it has many scratches on the disc, however I tested it and it was able to play with no problems) $3

• 4000 xbox live Points card (unused in box, shipping is free if PM'd) $21
  • Data Max Ps3 Memory Card reader new and sealed (reads ps2 and psx memory card data and uploads to ps3) $3
  • Darkstalkers 3 (Complete however Manual is slightly beat up, and the disc as some scratches) $2
  • Ar Tonelico 2 disc only, it has scratches but is playable $1

Some of you have made bids of items that I have not listed or described on, which is fine, but don't come complaining at the end of the lowball if it is not what you thought it was.

Bids have been updated. Kudos if anyone knows how to remove this stupid poll from my tradelist.

just to let u know

yakumo bid 4 on Dead Space Art book and also did shadowkast

and also u link my lowball sale and i'll link yours

free bump

[quote name='starmask2k3']just to let u know

yakumo bid 4 on Dead Space Art book and also did shadowkast

and also u link my lowball sale and i'll link yours

free bump[/QUOTE]
The first bidder always gets priority, shadowkast will bid again and higher if he wants it.

If linking means bumping each others then I'm down.

[quote name='phantasyx']The first bidder always gets priority, shadowkast will bid again and higher if he wants it.

If linking means bumping each others then I'm down.[/QUOTE]

no link my lowball sale in your thread and i will 2

Hmm, I can't find the AR Tonelico 2 disc only that I listed, I think I might have returned it so I'm going to remove it from the listing, everyone is welcome to bid on the complete copy as I cannot confirm that I have it.

EDIT

Rpg maker 3 works with compatible ps3's that can play ps2 games so you can use its HDD, just a FYI bit

[quote name='phantasyx']The first bidder always gets priority, shadowkast will bid again and higher if he wants it.

If linking means bumping each others then I'm down.[/QUOTE]completely fair....maybe I overlooked his post.

Dead Space art book $5

Hey PhantasyX: When I made my bid for Shadow Hearts - New World, that was assuming it was for a complete copy (there was some mention on the first page that items are complete unless something else is stated), but now the description on the first page says art + disc only (it was changed after I made my bid). I'm still interested, but just not as much: please change my bid to $3. Thanks.

so is bidding like ebay where someone has to match or exceed your max bid? because if it isnt then i'd to put :

$3 on strider 2
$1 on abe's exodus

[quote name='Dom8bit']so is bidding like ebay where someone has to match or exceed your max bid?[/QUOTE]

eBay acts as your bidding agent, automagically placing (real) bids up to your max bid. Here it's an old school auction where there are no bidding agents & you just place your bid, and it sticks until replaced by another (strictly) higher bid. So you've got $5 on strider 2 until someone else bids $6 or higher.

Hey thejam just a fyi but I didn't even have Shadow hearts listed it was just in the picture so I can remove your bid but it looks like Lord Humongus gets priority.

EDITED

[quote name='phantasyx']Hey thejam just a fyi but I didn't even have Shadow hearts listed it was just in the picture so I can change your bid amount since you didn't know.[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks.

bread's done
Back