I won 2 things in the Childs Play raffle. Take one.

You: donated but didn't win anything in the raffle.
You: have a PS3 and/or DS.
You: actually want to play Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3) and/or Thor (DS)
You: had an account December 2010 or before (sorry, I don't trust nubs)

I haven't contacted the prize donator yet. The first person to respond to this post that meets the criteria will get it. The prize:

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One t-shirt + Thor: God of Thunder (DS) + Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3) (bmachine at Video Game Hangover)

Seriously, there is a special place in motherfucking hell for people that lie about giving money to children to get a couple of crappy games and t-shirt. Don't do it.

First to respond!

Anyways, yes I did donate (have my ChipIn email to prove I'm not an hellworthy douchebag), have both a PS3 and DS, definitely in for playing Tomb Raider Trilogy, and as you can see my account is pre-dec 2010 (should be even more than that, but as my sig says, don't remember old account)

Dammit, I met all those criteria's. :(
I didn't win anything but didn't matter.
I even held a raffle on there. :p
Congrats lurk.. I mean 1st responder. lol

I wouldn't mind just the T. What's this about a raffle though? I don't enter things 'cause I never win anything. Oh and don't pay attention to the date on the profile. Old account broke.

I was just looking at the Child's Play topic yesterday. Glad to donate, but I'm a bit down that I didn't win anything out of all those great prizes.
I fit all the criteria in case you want to throw me a bone for being such an old fart.

Darn It I met the criteria too and i had been wanting that DS Thor game like crazy. Oh well congrats to Earthbound for answering first.

Alright, just PM'd Cheapy to get this prize to EarthboundX5. Thanks to everyone for giving to Child's Play. Everyone's a winner or something.

And to the people that didn't get shit, yea, I feel ya. I've donated a shit ton of money to Child's Play and yet for some reason I was salty I didn't get anything in the past. Then I get two things this year, including one of the top gifts (my wife has been crazy bitching at me for a Kindle Fire).

Keep trying I guess and know that there probably isn't anything finer on this planet than giving a cancer kid some dual sticks to pwn face while getting chemo.

[quote name='speedracer']Alright, just PM'd Cheapy to get this prize to EarthboundX5. Thanks to everyone for giving to Child's Play. Everyone's a winner or something.[/QUOTE]

Got the CC from you to Cheapy, I guess I just sorta wait for that all to be sorted out, lol. Thanks again for generously passing up on your prize!

12th to respond! I'm ready for my prize!

...Now would be good...

...Any moment now...

...This isn't going to happen, is it?

bread's done
Back