I won an Xbox360

That is awesome. I am still holding out for big ole Toys R Us. I know they will come through in the clutch, they owe to me.

Sweet man! I've been entering that everyday so maybe my time is soon haha. Not to mention i've entered every 360 contest I've seen.

I find it odd Circuit City would be giving away the 360s so early. You would figure they would wait until after the holidays if they have them availible but hey it's thier loss.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']I find it odd Circuit City would be giving away the 360s so early. You would figure they would wait until after the holidays if they have them availible but hey it's thier loss.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I'm not complaining. :lol:

[quote name='nyyanksfan20']Did you get an email telling you that you won or did it just show up?[/QUOTE]

Got an email, I replied with my address, then the xbox360 showed up.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']There a link that shows past winners? For some reason, I keep thinking Gmail is filtering everything for me.[/QUOTE]

They don't have the winners up yet. I won the first day. Anyone who won had 3 days to respond to the email or lose their prize.

bread's done
Back