i would like some input on these deals (imacs and gamecube bundle)

Mind_n_Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
im pretty low on money, but i think i can get the money..are these worth it...how much can i sell each imac

Lot of 15 Apple iMac 233mHz with at least 4GB HD and between 32-192MB RAM. Used and untested from local school district.If you can pick-up this evening around 8pm (Today is Sunday), I'll let the lot go for $100. No Mice or Keyboards. he said he may have 5-10 power cords

and this

Gamecube Loner Bundle: all for $100
-Black Nintendo Gamecube system with all necessary cables(power/tv)
-1 Nintendo controller (black)
-Nintendo modem (to get online with dial-up)
-Nintendo broadband adapter (to get online with broadband)
-Nintendo Gameboy Player (play gba games on your tv)
-1 Nintendo keyboard/controller (designed for Phantasy Star Online)
-1 Pro Action Replay (cheat codes tool. includes disc + 251 mem card)
-1 Memory Card 59
-2 Memory Card 251
6 Games:
-Beyond Good and Evil
-Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
-Star Wars: Rebel Strike
-Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II PLUS
-Viewtiful Joe 2
-Summoner

$100 for the Gamecube deal is actually pretty good since you got two highly sought after games: Beyond Good and Evil and PSO: Episode I & II Plus.

Reasonably good deal on the iMacs, but you might want to pass if you don't know how to troubleshoot Macs. And keep in mind that these sound like the very first iMac models so they're not worth a fortune or anything, especially seeing as they are incomplete (not even enough power cords to go around) and untested.

BTW Josef, is Beyond Good and Evil really sought after? It seems to be pretty easy to find. Or is it just the GC version that you're talking about?

In any case, all of the accessories makes that a good deal.

DO NOT BUY THOSE IMACS!

My school has those but not for real use, just in the student lounges for casual use and they are REALLLLLLLY slow... like cant even play one of those flash games like in the CAG arcade.

[quote name='icruise']Reasonably good deal on the iMacs, but you might want to pass if you don't know how to troubleshoot Macs. And keep in mind that these sound like the very first iMac models so they're not worth a fortune or anything, especially seeing as they are incomplete (not even enough power cords to go around) and untested.

BTW Josef, is Beyond Good and Evil really sought after? It seems to be pretty easy to find. Or is it just the GC version that you're talking about?

In any case, all of the accessories makes that a good deal.[/quote]
ITs not rare, but its a really good game from waht I have heard.

Beyond Good and Evil is semi-rare on the GameCube, but pretty easy to find for other consoles/PC.

For a used copy of BG&E, it can easily sell for over $15-20 on eBay.

For a new and sealed copy, I've seen it go over $40 on eBay.

So, while it's not Ikaruga rare, it still is hard to find. (Only the GC version)

bread's done
Back