iBailout!! code giveaway with a catch

ssmm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Giving away an iBailout!! code for iPod/iPhone/iPad. I won it on twitter but have no use for it.

To enter you must come up with a good pick-up line. Nothing cheesy, either something you came up with yourself or one you know that worked. You can give as many as you want but they must be good.

Contest is now over.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I walked into a wall because your beauty blinded me; I'm gonna need your name and number....for insurance reasons."
"Is your father a terrorist? Because you are DA BOMB"
"I'm like a rubix cube; the more you play with me, the harder I get"
"Can I read your shirt in Braille?"

There's no such thing as a non-cheesy pick up line~

"um excuse me, do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice.... my names ______________"

[FONT=Tahoma,]If I was peter pan you'd be my happy thought

hope i win getting an ipod touch for Christmas
[/FONT]

I don't even really need the code, but I've always loved "Is heaven missing an angel 'cause you've got nice cans"; Shamelessly stolen from Futurama.

If you're looking for one that works, you can always go with "my two favorite things are commitment and changing myself".

Although, the fisting one is pretty good. It made me moist in my man-panties.

[quote name='ssmm']

To enter you must come up with a good pick-up line. Nothing cheesy, .[/QUOTE]

1. look at something pretty with a girl, then say "its pretty but it doesnt hold a candle to u".

2. if ur trying to hit on a girl u dont know, "I dont usually do this but for a girl as beautiful/pretty as you I thought id give it a try. So hi Im___________.

3. "What would you say to a nervous guy trying to talk to a gorgeous gir?"

I can add a lot more but what kind do u want...
funny/nerdy/classic/shy? I have way to many of these.

My favorite - If u were a phaser u'd be set to stunning!

send me a message if u like em or want more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ronon']1. look at something pretty with a girl, then say "its pretty but it doesnt hold a candle to u".

2. if ur trying to hit on a girl u dont know, "I dont usually do this but for a girl as beautiful/pretty as you I thought id give it a try. So hi Im___________.

3. "What would you say to a nervous guy trying to talk to a gorgeous gir?"

I can add a lot more but what kind do u want...
funny/nerdy/classic/shy? I have way to many of these.

My favorite - If u were a phaser u'd be set to stunning!

send me a message if u like em or want more.[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of looking for uniqueness, something that she would not have heard before and make her laugh. So, funny and possibly nerdy I guess.

[quote name='ssmm']I'm kind of looking for uniqueness, something that she would not have heard before and make her laugh. So, funny and possibly nerdy I guess.[/QUOTE]

Oh funny AND nerdy

"Baby if you're wondering, 9.5." "I mean gigs of RAM"

"Baby, I've been monitoring you all night, and I was wondering if you'd be up for a hard driving?"

And the winner is "howmuchbetter" with that famous line! Even though it's a little crude for an opener I'm definitely going to use it as part of my routines.

bread's done
Back