iCarly final episode is tonight

[quote name='Chase']2007 is childhood? I could have been teaching you. Holy shit, I'm old.[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you man. My daughter will be 14 on the 28th of December and watches this....... Now there is a thread on CAG about it? God damnit man. We can't hide from father time anywhere now.

I'm more of a Victorious man myself. Dan Schneider is a sick sick man. The stuff they put into these kids shows is insane sometimes.

I know and I will miss the drinking game I played with my friends. Though I wasn't surprised by the announcement. Too bad Victoria has started a poor movie career with Fun Size. I hope she actually tries to get good roles in the future. Everybody else on that show is probably done for.

My wife and I enjoy watching it, too. Well, we enjoyed all of the seasons up til this one. This season has been a bit of a bomb. Probably either why it's being cancelled, or they didn't care about the writing because it was being cancelled. And, I also enjoy spencer's crazy ass hijinks.

[quote name='Halo05']It is a very funny, well-written show at times. I'm pretty sure everyone involved will land on their feet.[/QUOTE]

There are supposedly 2 spin off already

Well...I'm glad ages aren't mandatory to be shown on CAG otherwise I think some CAGs would be getting knocks on their door by federal agents. :rofl: Seriously though, who hasn't seen the show at some point before (if you're under 50)? I've seen worse, I can say that.

onhzc.jpg

This is from a few days ago I believe. She's 20...just saying ;) Funny show will be missed.

[quote name='SynGamer']This is from a few days ago I believe. She's 20...just saying ;) Funny show will be missed.[/QUOTE]

She sure is...:drool:

She was a much better star than Carly, so I'm looking forward to her spin-off with Cat from Victorious.

bread's done
Back