Ice T gets embarrassingly excited over COD4(Video)

To me that's the coolest thing about online gaming. You can be "friends" with celebrities. Wonder if he's had to change his gamertag yet...haha

[quote name='applestodust']It is however interesting to look at his Gamercard and stuff.[/quote]

What amuses me is by looking at that, you can answer the question:
"What did Ice-T do last Halloween?"

Answer: He played The Orange Box (at least it's the right color...) and Clive Barker's Jericho, hahaha. That's some hardcore gangsta partying right there! YEEEEEAH!!! Pimps and Ho's!!! :twoguns:

Last edited by a moderator:
lawandorderspecialvictihb6.jpg

I find the most shocking thing about this video is how completely average his gamertag and clan name are. Lord 187X - sounds much more like a 15 year old then a hip hop legend and his clan tag "SMG" might just be the most common one found on COD4. I guess I just thought someone with his age and experience in things would have a different take on whats cool instead of just falling in line with every single person who has ever talked shit in call of duty. I guess it says a lot about the mask in gaming and all. I guess it is possible that he made his name average and lame on purpose so he doesn't get too much attention but... i doubt it a little.

Yep. I sent a friend request. If nothing else I'm going to be scouring the COD4 servers for the rest of time looking out for him.

...Then again apparently I won't have time to see him because when he enters a building I'll be dead.

[quote name='Malik112099']i did too..i hope i get into a game with him cause i refuse to prestige[/quote]

Don't you get bored? Granted I haven't reached 55 yet, but after messing around with the MP44 for awhile, I'm definitely gonna start over again.

Well, for shits and giggles I sent him a friend request but I can't wait to try to play against him so I can pop him with my RPD.

I wonder what his avatar will look like in the update to Xbox Live?

Possibly the only XBox Live player I'd accept gracious use of the N word? Maybe...

Also I feel slightly embarrassed knowing Ice T has a higher gamer score then me on Dead Rising.

But prestige doesn't take any skill... just time.

[quote name='neverletthem']I'm surprised the guy doesn't own a copy of Halo 3.[/quote]

Hrm? It makes more sense for him to play COD4, since that game takes no skill. "Run randomly, die, martyrdom, 2 kills, im so awesome" rinse and repeat.

[quote name='help1']
Hrm? It makes more sense for him to play Halo 3, since that game takes no skill. "Run randomly, die, teabag, 2 kills, im so awesome" rinse and repeat.[/quote]

Fixed.

EDIT: Replaced "super bounce" with "teabag" because applestodust had a shitfit

Malik112099 I know you probably know this but their isn't any superbouncing in Halo 3 don't further these misconceptions. Not trying to start too much of a fuss but lets just put it this way....... Halo 3 ... is better then COD4 and will have a longer life span.

his wife looks all embarrassed he is shouting about games... then she kind of nods in agreement that the SMG's are rugged.

[quote name='applestodust']Malik112099 I know you probably know this but their isn't any superbouncing in Halo 3 don't further these misconceptions. Not trying to start too much of a fuss but lets just put it this way....... Halo 3 ... is better then COD4 and will have a longer life span.
[/quote]

excuse the shit out of me..... replace super bounce with teabag

whysoseriousnv1.jpg

[quote name='applestodust']Malik112099 I know you probably know this but their isn't any superbouncing in Halo 3 don't further these misconceptions. Not trying to start too much of a fuss but lets just put it this way....... Halo 3 ... is better then COD4 and will have a longer life span.
[/QUOTE]

there is no superbouncing? what do you call it when the guys are jumping 20 feet in the air instead of only a foot or 2? halo 3 isn't a better game either, it just has a ton of fanboys for a game that really has no competition in its market where call of duty 4 has tons (any shooter can be considered into this). i love when people come in call of duty 4 threads bashing it, especially help1 since he seems to do it in every single one that pops up. here is an idea, if you don't like the game, stay out of the threads that have anything to do with it. i don't go into the halo thread bashing that game all the time simply because it is completely unrealistic and takes next to no skill to play, but whatever.

[quote name='help1']Hrm? It makes more sense for him to play COD4, since that game takes no skill. "Run randomly, die, martyrdom, 2 kills, im so awesome" rinse and repeat.[/quote]

Sounds like someone sucks at CoD4...

[quote name='lolwut?']Sounds like someone sucks at CoD4...[/QUOTE]

i ended up ignoring him (help1). every single call of duty thread that pops up he ends up going into and bashing the game. i got sick of seeing his remarks about it since they are obviously overly biased (since he sucks at it, he hates it).

edit: before anyone gets the wrong idea about my post, i have no problem with someone disliking a game. the problem i have is that certain people continue to spam hate messages about games that they don't like into any thread that pops up about it which is just idiotic. posting in a couple of the big threads to point out what you see wrong with the game isn't a problem either, i just don't understand going into any and every thread to post about a game you hate.

Call of Duty 4 is the first online game on Console that I have actually played for a year straight after release (I am now 10th Presteige) This game is GREAT, best multiplayer online game this Generation

Halo 3 and Cod 4 are both great games...I just dont get how people can still play COD 4 and not be bored? Its the same thing every match. At least Halo 3 has some variety. I dont play either anymore though

i added him for kicks, I'm not expecting him to add me back but I would like to play on his team or play against him. I use an SMG as well. MP5 :D

bread's done
Back