ICO - $14.99

I know I posted this but, do the prices at Outpost.com usually stay the same? Or do they fluctuate like Ebgames.com?

Outpost prices fluctuate badly. If you see it and you think you should get it, jump on it, since the price might not be that low shortly in the future. Harvest Moon was down to $19.99 last week, then went back up to $24.99 a couple of days later, then $29.99 a day after that (normal price). Their pre-order stuff tends to go the same way.

One annoyance is that shipping charges from Outpost.com are pretty ugly when it's a single item, I end up making sure I can find something else to share the shipping charges with, usually a couple other games.

It should be 14.99 at Fry's as well. Perhaps all Bay Area locations, but the Sunnyvale one for sure - and it seems like they have an abundance of them.

I concur on the $15 at Fry's. I was at the Walnut Creek, CA store less than 2 weeks ago and that had bunches of copies available. I thought about picking up another copy since I think ICO is such a great game :)

[quote name='flybrione']A fantastic Game. I just finished it yesterday. Recommended to ALL :D[/quote]

the makers of Prince of Persia said they were heavily influenced by Ico. How do the two compare?

bread's done
Back