ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3) - $34.99 shipped at Newegg

If you can get it at a k-mart it's a $15 gaming coupon. Though Newegg's shipping is amazing. I bought my copy when they had a $30 preorder and it came today, on release date. They seriously did one day shipping on it because my card got charged yesterday.

[quote name='ssjmichael']no taxes for most (sorry CA/NJ/TN folks)[/QUOTE]

I'm guilty of being "TN folk". Stinks. :/

[quote name='Tiny Gallon']It's also $29.96 at Frys!! (+$1.99 if you want it shipped)

Here's the link: http://www.frys.com/product/6710925

Edit: With tax+shipping, Fry's ends up being very close to Newegg's $35 price for me. If you live near a Fry's store though, nice deal[/QUOTE]
Ehhh, I'd rather go through Newegg even though it's a few bucks more.
Look at the Fry's page, it says "Ships by Tues, Oct 11."

I got burned by Fry's last month based on how long after release I had to wait for El Shaddai (even though yes, it eventually came).

Good in-store deal if you have a Fry's in your state, though.

the bonus content on this is too good. xmb themes for each game, behind the scenes vids for both games, interviews, and a special video of a game that never made it. wasn't expecting any of those.

I have tax from Fry's or Newegg, so Fry's makes more sense for $30...just don't know that I need it for $30. I could wait for $20, but I'm a little worried they aren't producing a ton of these.

[quote name='JazzFlight']Ehhh, I'd rather go through Newegg even though it's a few bucks more.
Look at the Fry's page, it says "Ships by Tues, Oct 11."

I got burned by Fry's last month based on how long after release I had to wait for El Shaddai (even though yes, it eventually came).

Good in-store deal if you have a Fry's in your state, though.[/QUOTE]

True, the shipping kills the deal but if you're not in a rush... its a must have IMO.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Just a heads-up the @gamer mag with have a $10 off ico/sotc coupon next month.[/QUOTE]Yep yep should be able to score it for $20 well before BF hopefully they restock or alot of stragglers will left out in the cold, I'll be buying using the 2 for $60 deal now then waiting for the chance to return/rebuy both games(GOW origins) for $40 + tax = a steal

i cancelled my amazon pre-order (which was only $37 because it was in my goldbox). I wanted to put reason for cancellation 'amazon got juked by newegg, kmart, and best buy. gg brahs' But I just put 'these guys have better deals' and i listed their deals and told amazon to step their game up.

[quote name='IRHari']i cancelled my amazon pre-order (which was only $37 because it was in my goldbox). I wanted to put reason for cancellation 'amazon got juked by newegg, kmart, and best buy. gg brahs' But I just put 'these guys have better deals' and i listed their deals and told amazon to step their game up.[/QUOTE]

They will. I hope. I have never played these game and since I just bought a PS3 this would be awesome.

[quote name='Serpentor']I already got my copy :)[/QUOTE]

I usually get stuff from NewEgg fairly fast, next day most of the time, but it's coming from NJ. Not this one, it's coming from CA and I won't get it until Thursday. :bomb:
... I think I'm going to fire up the PS2!! :whee:

[quote name='Arakias']Fry's is backordered. I know cause they havn't shipped my game from an order from Friday.[/QUOTE]

This. fucking Fry's. I believe I ordered mine Thursday the 22nd, and at the time it said ship by Sept 27. But now mine is backordered til the 11th of October. I'm hoping I can just get an @Gamer coupon and buy it at Best Buy for the same price.

I heard horror stories from Fry's about El Shaddai, not sure why I trusted them on this one. Never again.

u can also do 2 for 60 right now at best buy for all the ps3 collections- uncharted 1/2, god of war origins, ico/sotc, etc. makes them $30 each, i did so tues morning w/ instore pick up then when they opened walked in and picked up the games. frys online has blown it since catherine love is over ed. but frys b&m is still legit.

[quote name='looploop']These deals are tempting, but I think I'll hold out for $20-25 maximum.[/QUOTE]Then you should be watching the Oct. @gamer thread & BB weekly ads for a $30 sale price that way it'll be $20 + tax
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304619
that is unless your not a subscriber then add another $5 + tax.

[quote name='technicalstylez']u can also do 2 for 60 right now at best buy for god of war origins & ico/sotc makes them $30 each[/QUOTE]I did it just to make sure I have a copy of each but I'll be doin a return/rebuy when they go on sale to get them for $20.

[quote name='technicalstylez']u can also do 2 for 60 right now at best buy for all the ps3 collections- uncharted 1/2, god of war origins, ico/sotc, etc. makes them $30 each, i did so tues morning w/ instore pick up then when they opened walked in and picked up the games. frys online has blown it since catherine love is over ed. but frys b&m is still legit.[/QUOTE]

So does the Splinter Cell collection fall into that category as well (I assume not because it's not in the ad, but it seems possible)? Cuz I think I could do splinter cell and ICO/SotC for $60.

Also worth mentioning that Target will price match competitor prices. The Fry's is across town from me, but Target was just a few miles away and I had no trouble walking in with a Fry's ad and getting the game price matched. Plus, you get an added 5% off if you use the Target red card to pay - which will almost negate sales tax depending on your tax rates. My grand total with sales tax was $30.81.

bread's done
Back