Idaho man cuts off and microwaves hand because it had mark of the beast

idle_hands_ver1.jpg

What do you wanna bet he's going to put a chainsaw on his stump and go after "evil"?

*Honestly I'm surprised it's gone this far without an Army of Darkness reference*

The amputation I can follow, but why the microwave? Wouldn't that be something you'd want to toss out back and burn? Maybe a fire pit or something? Crazy world.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']The amputation I can follow, but why the microwave? Wouldn't that be something you'd want to toss out back and burn? Maybe a fire pit or something? Crazy world.[/quote]

We were talking about this today in my psych class and I think someone had a good idea on why he microwaved it. Before he cut it off he had the foresight to make a trunacate (sp?), anyways he probably called for an ambulance before cutting off his hand as well. Worried that doctors would attempt to reattach his "evil" hand, he probably decided to try to destroy it quickly in the microwave.

Of course this is all a theory.

[quote name='E_G_Man']We were talking about this today in my psych class and I think someone had a good idea on why he microwaved it. Before he cut it off he had the foresight to make a trunacate (sp?), anyways he probably called for an ambulance before cutting off his hand as well. Worried that doctors would attempt to reattach his "evil" hand, he probably decided to try to destroy it quickly in the microwave.

Of course this is all a theory.[/quote]

I thought he called 9-11 when his hand was in the microwave.

Anyways, here is my theory...

He's just bat shit bloody insane!

[quote name='E_G_Man']We were talking about this today in my psych class and I think someone had a good idea on why he microwaved it. Before he cut it off he had the foresight to make a trunacate (sp?), anyways he probably called for an ambulance before cutting off his hand as well. Worried that doctors would attempt to reattach his "evil" hand, he probably decided to try to destroy it quickly in the microwave.

Of course this is all a theory.[/quote]

tourniquet

Yeah, that theory is what I was also thinking when I read about this article.

I'd laugh if it turned out to be that some friend of his wrote it on his hand. Maybe the night before when he was passed out drunk.

bread's done
Back