Ides of March/Bucky Larson/Courageous free on CinemaNow

neonglow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Ides of March, Courageous and Bucky Larson are showing up as free on CinemaNow if you use your PS3. This is most likely a glitch.

If you already made your username as an email address, you will need to do a workaround to activate your PS3. On the a PC, at the Activation screen, click on Create Account then you will see Activate via PC option at the top and click it. You will be given a 5 digit code and instructed to go to www.cinemanow.com/start to enter that code and activate CinemaNow on your PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
You get charged 12.99 apiece! Stop, don't do it! I am not joking, three charges appeared on my credit card for 12.99 instantly. I've contacted CS and will give an update.

Edit: They're making people take screens and pics of the prices. They're still there, hours later. What a bunch of sweeties. Yup, pics or it didn't happen. The site is getting hammered.
Edit 2: I submitted photos to them. They are making people wait a week for refunds. Well, I'm glad they're running such a tight ship.

Final Edit (Thank God): They are processing a refund for all three movies. I purchased all three on my PS3 with $0.00 as my total on all three, btw. My confidence in their service is soaring somewhere between the medical-bio-hazard-filled dumpster and the broken glass-laden gutter.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vivafriend5']You get charged 12.99 apiece! Stop, don't do it! I am not joking, three charges appeared on my credit card for 12.99 instantly. I've contacted CS and will give an update.[/QUOTE]
Damn, I really want to see Ides of March too haha. Hopefully you get it corrected!

[quote name='neonglow']Ides of March, Courageous and Bucky Larson are showing up as free on CinemaNow if you use your PS3. This is most likely a glitch.
[/QUOTE]

That's not bad, but I'm holding out until they pay me $10 to watch any of those.

On a separate note, I could not get my Batman:Red Hood code to activate from the Batman:AC on 12/31(the expiration date). Their customer support - if slow - was excellent providing me a code to purchase any movie from the site by 1/18. Used it on Driver yesterday with no problem.

i bought the bucky larsons and have some credit on there for like 4 doilars they didnt take a cent and didnt charge my credit card either bought it last night at like 8pm est

bread's done
Back