If BATMAN had a LIGHTSABER would he be the baddest MF ever??

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I can't believe he hasn't thought of this yet. I mean, it would fit right on his utility belt. He is the Dark Knight yet he has no sword - WTF is that? I think a lightsaber (probably a dark blue - or pansy yellow to match the suit) would be a perfect fit for him. He would be the baddest MF around. The bad guys would be like "Who are you?" and he could say "I'm Batman BIATCH!" and slice him in half. Crime rates would have to drop, don't you think?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']He already is, even without the lightsaber. So the answer to your question is yes. :D[/QUOTE]

ooohhh, good point. I guess you could give him a purse with some mace in it or something and he would still be a badass... It's like what do you get when you add infinity plus one - it's still infinity. hmmmm... it's something to think about for sure...

[quote name='javeryh']ooohhh, good point. I guess you could give him a purse with some mace in it or something and he would still be a badass... It's like what do you get when you add infinity plus one - it's still infinity. hmmmm... it's something to think about for sure...[/QUOTE]

Just imagine him as a full on jedi ... :drool:

Though yes, you could dress him up like Mary Poppins and he'd still be a BMF. :lol:

[quote name='arsenalgear']Dude. Batman with a BLACK lightsaber. Now that would be badass.[/QUOTE]

But would it really be black, or more of a deep purple/midnight blue? :whistle2:k

I thought about the black lightsaber but how could that worksince a lightsaber is made of light and a black laser would suggest that there is no light....

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Superman's a bitch. :razz:[/QUOTE]

I agree. But since we're already talking about unbelievable bullshit and handing out lightsabers all will-nilly, Superman would hand Batman his ass. :D

Not if Batman had a kryptonite lightsaber. That would assure Batman of being the baddest MF ever. He has no weaknesses (other than getting shot, stabbed, strangled, hit by a car/truck/bus, drowning, suffocating, beaten, set on fire, falling 10 storys and hitting the pavement, poisoned, etc.)...

[quote name='javeryh']I thought about the black lightsaber but how could that worksince a lightsaber is made of light and a black laser would suggest that there is no light....[/QUOTE]

Good point. However, aside from wanting all of his shit to look like bats, Batman is a no-frills kinda guy. Black handle, plain glowing white-hot blade, keep it simple and to the point.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Batman is a no-frills kinda guy.[/QUOTE]

He sure is...

article2-1.jpg

The nipples really pull it altogether.....

[quote name='javeryh']I thought about the black lightsaber but how could that worksince a lightsaber is made of light and a black laser would suggest that there is no light....[/QUOTE]

It would be a DARKSABER!!

WoooooOOOO!!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just imagine him as a full on jedi ... :drool:

Though yes, you could dress him up like Mary Poppins and he'd still be a BMF. :lol:[/QUOTE]

in the new movie he is trained by Qui Gon... hmm..

[quote name='Mookyjooky']He sure is...

article2-1.jpg

The nipples really pull it altogether.....[/QUOTE]

Wow. I had it blocked out of my mind for all these years but one picture and the horror is back. Noooooo!!!!!!!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']He sure is...

article2-1.jpg

The nipples really pull it altogether.....[/QUOTE]

You're just jealous that you don't have a big bulletproof-nipple-suit. :lol:

And is is just me, or does Robin look gayer than shit in that picture?

[quote name='Professor Oreo']You're just jealous that you don't have a big bulletproof-nipple-suit. :lol:

And is is just me, or does Robin look gayer than shit in that picture?[/QUOTE]

yeah, I don't know what the hell they were thinking with this. It remains to this day the only movie I've ever paid for and walked out of.

Dude...that's not cool...

My mind is scarred, I better not remember that when I watch it.

*Goes cry in the corner*

It wouldn't work. Batman, by his very nature, relies on the shadows and darkness to scare the superstitious and cowardly lot of criminals. Having a bright and shiny lightsaber is like throwing up a big white "Bad guys, I'm here" sign. Even having it turned off and with a black matte handle, I doubt he would use it. Batman has even used a gun (but never killed anyone with it). Same would apply. His (slightly insane) ethics would get in the way.

[quote name='jaykrue']It wouldn't work. Batman, by his very nature, relies on the shadows and darkness to scare the superstitious and cowardly lot of criminals. Having a bright and shiny lightsaber is like throwing up a big white "Bad guys, I'm here" sign. Even having it turned off and with a black matte handle, I doubt he would use it. Batman has even used a gun (but never killed anyone with it). Same would apply. His (slightly insane) ethics would get in the way.[/QUOTE]

yeah but he would only have to take it out during a fight (when he is out in the open anyway) to slice some punk in half.

Damn it Esper! Now I have scrub my eyeballs with bleach to get rid of that image.

Batman can use his lightsaber to LASIK the picture off my retinas.

Steady....steadyyyy.......Ouch! Too far

[quote name='javeryh']yeah but he would only have to take it out during a fight (when he is out in the open anyway) to slice some punk in half.[/QUOTE]

But that's the thing. Batman doesn't kill. He doesn't even maim. He'll beat a guy to a bloody pulp but he'll never cut off an arm or a leg (or even a finger for that matter). If he DID have a lightsaber, the extend of its usage would be for cutting through things that he can't sneak around (and there's not much he can't do that) so it'll hardly be used.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just imagine him as a full on jedi ... :drool:

Though yes, you could dress him up like Mary Poppins and he'd still be a BMF. :lol:[/QUOTE]

in the new movie he is trained by Qui Gon... hmm..

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I'd show Danica Patrick my "Lightsaber" wooo[/QUOTE]

Why? I'd just show her my penis.

[quote name='jlarlee']He'd definetly have a double sided saber though.[/QUOTE]
Or maybe Plo Koons Claw-Like Lightsaber Gauntlet

Superman would look retarded flying around with a lightsaber in hand

Esper I don't want to know what else was on the site you got that picture from

[quote name='mookiemeister']Nah. It doesn't make sense for Batman to use a lightsabre since he can't summon the force.[/QUOTE]

You don't need the force to wield a lightsaber - only to build one. On the supposition that Batman obtained from a 3rd hand source, he still wouldn't use it other than cutting through doors and/or cell bars.

I'm gonna sound like a total geek here...but oh well.

Only people trained in the ways of the force can wield a lightsaber.

Otherwise you'd see people in the Star Wars Universe just carring them around. The dark side tried to give some stormtroopers lightsabers once, and they couldnt control them and were cutting off thier limbs...also...they dont have the force to deflect shots or throw them...so they wouldnt be practical.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I'm gonna sound like a total geek here...but oh well.

Only people trained in the ways of the force can wield a lightsaber.

Otherwise you'd see people in the Star Wars Universe just carring them around. The dark side tried to give some stormtroopers lightsabers once, and they couldnt control them and were cutting off thier limbs...also...they dont have the force to deflect shots or throw them...so they wouldnt be practical.[/QUOTE]

Read further. Also General Grievous. He had no force powers yet handed many jedi their asses. Also Tera Kasi masters. It's a sect of martial artists that are able to channel the force (no matter how small your midichlorian count) into a physical force.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I'd show Danica Patrick my "Lightsaber" wooo[/QUOTE]

danica patrick = thank god for magazine airbrushers

bread's done
Back