If I were so sleepy, I would have smashed the OTT into my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give OTT five star.

EDIT: lol @ the hater giving you one star. I wish I knew who it was! Always ruining five star OTTs. :[

[quote name='Brak']How'd you knew I didn't go to sleep last night?[/QUOTE]

You never sleep, it seems, except for the occasional sofa coma.
---------

All the good OTTs get hate from the corny bitches around here.

There are two movie themed 1 vs 100 Extended Plays tomorrow. Has anyone played one of those before? They're also doing a videogame one a couple of days later.

[quote name='zewone']Oh shit, totally forgot. My bad. Yeah, how much again? Does anyone know where to get a cheap :cool: cart?[/QUOTE]
I think I said $40 shipped? I'd like to get $35 for it after shipping and whatnot. It comes with the charger, and looks perfect to me.

[quote name='Moxio']Monopoly guy heads > stars. :^)[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah.

[quote name='Rocko']I think I said $40 shipped? I'd like to get $35 for it after shipping and whatnot. It comes with the charger, and looks perfect to me.[/QUOTE]
Nah, I think you said $35. :cool:

I played the videogame themed one a couple of weeks ago. Most of the questions were pretty easy but they did have some tough ones in there.

I would like to play the Mother 3 translation on my Gameboy Advance Micro. :0)

---

Oh, that videogame one is great. The first time they ran it I was in the top 10 for the first break or two. :cool:

[quote name='st0neface']Did you know about that OJ Simpson project between Madlib and Guilty, senorwoohoo?[/QUOTE]

Yes, sir, I did.

I can't fuckin' wait.

This American Life had a fantastic story a couple of weeks back about a guy in England who pretended to be insane to get out of a short prison sentence but ends up in an asylum for more than 10(?) years and can't convince the doctors that he's sane. It gets really good once you recognize where the soundtrack comes from and when they actually get to meet and talk to the guy and he says how he used Blue Velvet and Cronenberg's Crash as templates for how to act insane.

http://audio.thisamericanlife.org/p...o.thisamericanlife.org/player/customproxy.php

(Fast forward to 4 minutes and 15 seconds or so.)

I just heard "Coroner's Music" this morning, and had never heard anything previously.

On a somewhat related note, has there been any talk on when Random Axe's release will be?

----

No rush seanr1221, I have nothing to play with it until Wednesday anyways.

[quote name='st0neface']I just heard "Coroner's Music" this morning, and had never heard anything previously.

On a somewhat related note, has there been any talk on when Random Axe's release will be?[/QUOTE]

What did you think of that track? The beat I thought was just OK but Guilty was good per usual. And the collaboration has been in the talks for a year or two now, but this is the first actual OJ Simpson joint.

And nope, I haven't heard a solid release date other than, I think, the fall or winter.

This flashcart/Gameboy Micro is getting expensive for that amount of time I'd use it. :whistle2:| Now I have to buy a 2GB Mini SD card.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What did you think of that track? The beat I thought was just OK but Guilty was good per usual. And the collaboration has been in the talks for a year or two now, but this is the first actual OJ Simpson joint.

And nope, I haven't heard a solid release date other than, I think, the fall or winter.[/QUOTE]

I liked the beat for him, I think the way Guilty raps is best coupled with atypical beats. That's partly why I wasn't a huge fan of his first album. I had never heard a thing about the collaboration before today.

Man, I need some new Sean P in my life, and soon.

[quote name='st0neface']I liked the beat for him, I think the way Guilty raps is best coupled with atypical beats. That's partly why I wasn't a huge fan of his first album. I had never heard a thing about the collaboration before today.

Man, I need some new Sean P in my life, and soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a good point. I just listened to Ode to the Ghetto a few times this week and it's grown on me after kinda dismissing it at first.

And yeah, I would definitely like some new Sean P.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn carrying a grand worth of cash feels insanely awesome. Even if it is going just a mile to the bank.[/QUOTE]

Try 9k. I was holding that for my mom for a coupla months. Banks treat you like a criminal when you take out large $ amounts.

If only my sisters were trustworthy.

[quote name='darthbudge']Gonna watch Hoop Dreams now.[/QUOTE]

Awesome film.

[quote name='Brak']Hoop Dreams is brillilliant.[/QUOTE]

This Juggalo knows.

:cool:

$10 Watchmen Black Freighter and Motion comic DVD are mine.

[quote name='manthing']
$10 Watchmen Black Freighter and Motion comic DVD are mine.[/QUOTE]

My $5
iconbluraypng.png
Watchmen Black Freighter and
iconbluraypng.png
Cool Hand Luke is better. :cool:

fuck Netflix. I called them again today and they said the reason I can't watch movies on instant watch or on my 360 is because there's a problem on my account, and the people that fix that are all off for the weekend and I have to wait until Monday.

Hey OTT, iPhone question.

Girlfriend wants to upgrade, but we're still under a 2year contract with the Blackberrys we got last year. I called the upgrade thing (*639#), and it said I'm not eligible now but to check back on 10/30/09 (18 months into the contract), and they can offer me an upgrade. Her phone says to check back 1/30/10 even though they're the same plan. Any idea what my options are? Any cheap places to get one without extending the contract?

[quote name='Maklershed']My $5
iconbluraypng.png
Watchmen Black Freighter and
iconbluraypng.png
Cool Hand Luke is better. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You shut up too!

I was on vacation with spotty EDGE coverage when that happened. Plus I didn't see it until I got back.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='JJSP']Hey OTT, iPhone question.

Girlfriend wants to upgrade, but we're still under a 2year contract with the Blackberrys we got last year. I called the upgrade thing (*639#), and it said I'm not eligible now but to check back on 10/30/09 (18 months into the contract), and they can offer me an upgrade. Her phone says to check back 1/30/10 even though they're the same plan. Any idea what my options are? Any cheap places to get one without extending the contract?[/QUOTE]

You're gonna have to pay full price($600 or $700) to upgrade via ATT.

Check Craigslist for an iPhone

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've started playing P3 again, Zew. Reached Block 4 recently.

I'll beat it eventually.[/QUOTE]

Sick. You need to get on P4. The narrative is so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back