If I were to sell these.... Would YOU buy? KINGDOM HEARTS, Anime Wall Scrolls/Plush

DisturbedZen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
As many of you may already know, I have been selling Airsoft Products for the last month. And I have recieved a new vendor for anime accessories. As a reseller I am required to purchase thousands to recieve discounts.

I am using CAG as a marketing tool. WOULD you buy these anime/gaming items? And how much would you pay? Of course CAGS will recieve a discount.

Here are the links for the pictures.

Kingdom Hearts Collectables

KingdomHeartsSorasKey.jpg

KingdomHeartsNecklace.jpg

Bleach
-Wall Scroll

Bleach.jpg

-Plush Dolls

BleachRenji.jpg

Naruto
-Wall Scrolls

Naruto1.jpg

Naruto3.jpg

Naruto2.jpg

-Plush Doll 12"

NarutoGaara.jpg

Kakashi.jpg

-Misc

SoundHeadband.jpg

Lets hope the pictures show up. T_T Of course I can give measurements and other details when I actually recieve comments on these products.

I can also get other anime items at request. Please inquire about others!

I was thinking the Kingdom Hearts looked very nice. I actually wanted one myself.

Lets say the Kingdom Hearts Necklace Sora's Key is about $20-25 shipped via ebay how would that be? MSRP is $34.99

can you look into getting me one of those large Serv Bot plushes that were out a while back? I'd give my right arm and my soul for one, or a good amount of $$ at any rate, and for two, well, you don't want to kno how far I'd go.

[quote name='Visc']can you look into getting me one of those large Serv Bot plushes that were out a while back? I'd give my right arm and my soul for one, or a good amount of $$ at any rate, and for two, well, you don't want to kno how far I'd go.[/QUOTE]

Which anime is this from?

not an Anime, serv bots are little lego-man like robots from the Mega Man Legends series, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, and Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Problem with it is these are authentic, thus skyrocketting the price. T_T

I hope I can get it cheap enough to even sell it for $15 shipped.

[quote name='Kuma']Baller i gotta ask, whats the Keyblade made from. Im allergic to some types of things like that[/QUOTE]

Personally I have no idea.

I'd defintely want the Keyblade necklace, as would my BF. I can see many a cosplayer buying the crown necklace for a Sora costume. I know the Naruto headbands sell very well for the same reason. And plushies are always good. :D

For me, it's more about the shows... I collect mostly FMA stuff, although I do look for Azumanga Daioh anf Fruits Basket on occasion.

As for things I want... Fullmetal Alchemist trading arts 2, the Japanese import kind-I need the secret figure (Ed, Al, and Winry as kids playing by a fence) in the color variant (not the metal!). I need it BADLY. And I would be forever grateful if you (or anyone else) could get me one. :pray:

I would want the KH Crown necklace, but the problem is that this kind of authentic stuff is usually made out of real metal instead of some cheap plastic substitute, thus skyrocketing the price.

I probably would cough up the cash if it was less then $20 shipped though.

bread's done
Back