If she's not sleeping with me...OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
If she's not sleeping with me, she isn't with anyone else. I'm also pretty much her entire life, and there's no way she would risk losing that.

I take legitimate offense to that man.

This makes me sad.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
‎1hr 28min‎‎ - Rated PG‎‎ - Comedy‎ - Trailer - IMDb
9:25 9:55 11:15 11:45am 12:15 1:50 2:20 2:50 4:20 4:50 5:20 6:55 7:25 7:55 9:25 9:55 10:30 11:45pm 12:15am

The Road
‎ - 1hr 51min‎‎ - Rated R‎‎ - Drama/Suspense/Thriller‎ - Trailer - IMDb
11:00am 1:40 7:05pm

At least they're showing it.

[quote name='TheRock88']Got $152 from trading in 9 games at Gamestop. Not bad considering most of them were from Target clearances.[/QUOTE]
Did you use that 50% bonus coupon?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Don't ever say that again[/QUOTE]
But his title was better.

I'm sure though in your brilliance you could come up with something even better.

1261689558582.png

God damn it OTT, I spent a good week writing an original song for a Christmas CD as a present to my mother from me and my brother (corny but perfect for those people that say they don't want anything). Last minute my brother basically says fuck it, so now its all gonna go to waste. :' (

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey Mak, if you are still looking for any games on Steam I highly suggest you get Titan Quest. It is a Hack n' Slash RPG like Torchlight but with Greek mythology. It is super awesome, even better than Diablo 2 in my opinion. It is on sale for $10. [/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I'll check it out.

[quote name='Rocko']This makes me sad.
[/QUOTE]

Ditto

I'm considering writing my last will and testament, because I have some outrageous diarrhea, right now.

[quote name='Brak']I'm considering writing my last will and testament, because I have some outrageous diarrhea, right now.[/QUOTE]

I want your JCW dvds.

That last ten seconds was brilliant.

By the way: Die, Ugamer_X.

It is kind of absurd how there is no way for me to put the VC games I bought on my old Wii, on the Wii my sister is getting tomorrow.

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland looks really, really shitty to me.

Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, and Helena Bonham Carter all involved in one film? Their careers barely ever cross, so it's sure to be a blast.

I was inspired by Maklershed to make a mile trek through the snow to go buy a bottle of Canadian Club as my companion for a Christmas eve with family.

Got your envelope today, st0neface. Reeeallllyyyy neat stuff in it. I'll try everything on it, even if I have no clue what some of it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back