If you bought a new Xbox360.....

Negative

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Which would be your preference? Might jump the gun on a new one, but just wondering what the majority of CAG's prefer?

core.

i plan on getting a core unit when and if the 65nm chips make their way into them and just popping my HDD from my 2nd premium on there.

I bought the white one on Sunday. I was almost leaning towards the Elite but settled on saving the extra credit for games or whatever.

May be limited, but it's still ugly.

Premium or Elite. If I had the cash, I'd go for an Elite. A black 360 looks nice and at least comes with a 120 GB harddrive. Either one works just fine though.

The Halo one is the same as the Premium package but with a different casing (and controller), but at a $400 price tag. Limited or not, it's still ugly and an expensive premium.

If I had to get a new 360, I'd get the Halo one. I dont need the larger drive of the elite.

I think I may be the one of the only people that thinks the Halo edition looks nice. Plus If I ever wanted to upgrade to a better 360 version, I bet the Halo version holds its value more than a regular 360. Im not even a huge Halo fan, I just like the gold & army green.

Besides the HDMI port, the 360s still have the regular old av type port still, right?

If so, then it wouldn't matter which one I get, as long as they have the better chips and heatsinks in them. I wouldn't wanna end up with a failing console.

Just bought the Elite. I filled the first 20GBs with game demos and trailers the first night I turned it on. You can buy a 120GB HDD separately for $165+, but if you know you like downloading content then the Elite is your best value.

The Elite also included a HDMI cable along with the requisite component cable. HDMI cables go for under $10 but this was a nice touch with the same grey shielding as the other cables. Also included an audio only hookup so you can split video to a TV via HDMI and send audio to a receiver.

If you love checking out trailers, game demos, etc., buy the Elite. The White Premium is still a great value if you don't need the extra 100GB or the included HDMI cable.

[quote name='WillSci']Just bought the Elite. I filled the first 20GBs with game demos and trailers the first night I turned it on. You can buy a 120GB HDD separately for $165+, but if you know you like downloading content then the Elite is your best value.

The Elite also included a HDMI cable along with the requisite component cable. HDMI cables go for under $10 but this was a nice touch with the same grey shielding as the other cables. Also included an audio only hookup so you can split video to a TV via HDMI and send audio to a receiver.

If you love checking out trailers, game demos, etc., buy the Elite. The White Premium is still a great value if you don't need the extra 100GB or the included HDMI cable.[/quote]
translation: white is for poor people :) go elite!

Just picked up a 360 a couple of weeks ago, I went for the Elite as I wanted to to connect my 360 to HDMI and then Optical out to my surround sound system. And the difference in price was well worth the extra hard drive space, it's nice being able to load up on a ton of trailers/demos/XBLA games and not worry about it.

bread's done
Back