If you buy a used game from Gamestop and it's defective....

lolmister

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
And you want to return it but they don't have any used copies left, only new copies will they replace the used copy with a new copy? I bought DJ Hero there for $54 but DJ Hero is scratched up, however no other Gamestop around me has it used.

[quote name='lolmister']And you want to return it but they don't have any used copies left, only new copies will they replace the used copy with a new copy? I bought DJ Hero there for $54 but DJ Hero is scratched up, however no other Gamestop around me has it used.[/QUOTE]

They will just give you your money (or credit, depending on what you paid with) back.

they sure will! this practice also applies to used car lots, student textbooks, and most major electronics!

come on op, use your head..

well i cant speak for any recent purchases, but i had bought gta 3 from gamestop a few weeks after it was released, got it home and it wouldn't play so i took it back, they had no other used copies and the guy opened a new copy and replaced it for me. Like i said that was quite a while ago.

[quote name='ksgamer06']well i cant speak for any recent purchases, but i had bought gta 3 from gamestop a few weeks after it was released, got it home and it wouldn't play so i took it back, they had no other used copies and the guy opened a new copy and replaced it for me. Like i said that was quite a while ago.[/QUOTE]

and that guy worked at gamestop. i rest my case.

bread's done
Back