If You Could Have A Wii In Any Color What Would It Be?

JMEPO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Remeber when the Wii was just announced and they showed the Wii in all those different colors? What color did you want? I was in for a green Wii.

wii-console-colors.jpg

Originally black or silver, but I'm starting to like the all white look my newest consoles are sporting. DS, Wii, 360 all white? Jesus.

[quote name='Richlough']Clear .[/quote]

lol. this would be interesting.

i would say yellow. like a citrus yellow would be nice.

my wii's a current mean green color
004.JPG

[quote name='pasteater']that fantastic 70's kitchen appliance avocado green...yummy.[/QUOTE]

With wood paneling. That would be so groovy man.

[quote name='Blitz']With wood paneling. That would be so groovy man.[/quote]

Yes! A woody-wii, or wii-woody, however you want to look at it.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Yes! A woody-wii, or wii-woody, however you want to look at it.[/quote]

I also want a woody, perhaps w/ the WiiMote done up like a surf board, vintage Cali baby!

Black would be nice as now I have an Elite 360 and a PS3...although, my cable box and receiver are silver. So silver is good. It's small enough though that white is jus tfine with me.

Ignoring the part of me that wishes all my electronics matched, I'd really like a black plastic that highlights in red, depending on the viewing angle and lighting, similar to how Xbox 1's plastic was not black but a tremendously deep green, if you looked at it right.

That being said, I'm extremely satisfied with what I have right now and would only consider special edition designs, like what they did with the NES and Pikachu GBA SP. (Yeah, yeah, decalgirl.)

[quote name='whoknows']I want that red one[/QUOTE]

Glad Im not the only one that likes the red one... but red is may fav color, both my ds systems are red

No offense OP but DAMN that green is ugly. I'll take an Emerald Green like the Sony PS2 Controllers out there.

From those? Black.

I'd prefer one in clear or translucent (any color), with navy blue being a distant second. Of the colors in the picture, I'd stick with white.

[quote name='Magehart']Neon Green like my GBC

6e_7.JPG
[/quote]

I miss the days of my lime green GBC and pokemon silver. Good times.

Im happy with my white wii.

bread's done
Back