If you had three days to live, what would you do in those three days?

I'd melt all my games and peripherals into a ball and go Katamari through the streets of my hometown :)
Actually, I'd get mushrooms, lot's of them, and find my inner self before I died.

Planet X will be here soon :) The coffins are already made for 90% of us.... so really, we have 3 years and some change till we go. /Panic

:)

This is funny because me and a couple of co-workers were talking about something simliar to this about a month ago but we said what would you do if you had 24 hours left.

Well here is a list of things I would probably do:
1. Donate to a sperm bank so that my girlfriend could get pregnant that way since I know she can't get pregnant the old fashioned way.
2. Give away my gaming stuff to people that I know deserve it because they can't afford to get it because of things life have put in their way.
3. Fly to Hawaii just because I've never been there just to take it in for a day.
4. Then, leave Hawaii and go to Tennessee and Mississippi to visit with my family one last time.
5. Hopefully, afer all this is done I go peacefully while I'm sleeping.

I'm not a selfish person so that is why I would try to spend most of it with my family & friends. That is why I kept my list simple because I know that is all I would want.

Get myself frozen would be option number 1 but if that is against the rules........

Day 1 Get my affairs in order, give away/sell whatever ( Hey caskets ain't cheap )
Day 2 Last goodbyes, try to visit some local stuff I always said i'll get around to
Day 3 Prostitutes and Drugs

[quote name='crystalklear64']Might want to do drugs on day 3 in case they interfere with your ability to get revenge.[/quote]

It would just be prescription pain pills and other prescription drugs. I am not one for "experimenting."

I think I'd get revenge on Day 2. Day 1 would be farewells so people could have time to contact me. Every day would be sexy, though. I'd probably eat a lot of yummy things, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AshesofWake']jack off as much as possible[/quote]
hm.. sounds like everyday to me.

I personally would write a book about my last three days alive. It would be about me writing a book about my last three days alive.

I've been to Hawaii before. Unfortunately, the flight is so long (from Boston), I'd probably rather fly somewhere closer like Las Vegas.

Lots and lots of Metal Gear Solid. Probably just MGS1 (Twin Snakes version), MGS2, and MGS4, in that order. I might not have time for MGS3.

Day 1: orgy of deviant sex & highly concentrated drug doses
Day 2: killing spree
Day 3: an orgy of deviant sex & highly concentrated drug doses followed by a killing spree... of all the participants
Day 4: ????
Day 5: Profit!

Be with friends, eat my favorite foods, listen to my favorite albums, have a lot of sex.

Train my Persona to level 99 to fight NYX along with the rest of the crew. After all, I can train endlessly in the dark hour before the final day :D

Day 1: Write will, extract life savings, spend time with family, say goodbyes
Day 2: Fly to Vegas with friends, break the law in every conceivable way
Day 3: Fly to New Zealand in early morning, bungee jump, zorb, zip-line, hanglide, suicide by skydive at midnight

I would honestly not do anything out of the ordinary except for taking a helicopter ride.

What I would like to do, first day is say my goodbyes to friends and family that I could contact. Make sure all my business is in order so nobody will be burden by me. The second day go visits the places I never been, do things I never done, and the final day just find some quiet forest where I can die in peace surround by nature.

What will likely happen if I found out I only had three days left, I would just get very depressed and angry. Maybe the final day I'll be able to say my goodbyes.

This is a very tough question. There's 3 days, and so much to do..
1st Day/2nd Day:
:: Get my girlfriend pregnant. With her permission of course, lulz. This kind of a touch decision, Do I want "it" growing up without a Father? Does she?

:: Go to Japan. Always wanted to go, it's been my dream.

:: Beat Final Fantasy VII, I'm not kidding at all, I want to beat the best game ever made.

:: Go on the biggest roller coaster ride ever to concour my fear one and for all, Heights. I wouldn't really have much to loose now would I?

3rd Day:
:: Have a nice meal with my family and good friends, no fighting, no arguments, no yelling. It would be perfect.

:: Peacefully die in my sleep.
Kind of weird, but hey.. We have have different opinions on life and things we need to get done. I would do all that.

Interesting, thanks OP.

Avoid getting killed by you people would be the first thing... Since by then I'm gonna guess most of society has crumbled.

Kill the people who star or were involved in Disaster Movie and Meet the Spartans.

I always think back to Back to the Future III when I hear these questions, because I assume that knowing that I am going to die in three days doesn't save me from the fact that the first exciting thing I may try to do with the time I have left will probably result in me taking a critical injury that lays me up in the hospital and eventually brings about my death from trauma three days later.

If I was told today that I had three days left... (hopefully starting tomorrow morning)...

I would contact everyone I know that has ever meant something to me and let them know that I would like to see them if possible. I would donate/throw away everything I own, and let my loved ones have whatever they wanted to keep. I would make sure my ex knows how much I love her, and take her out for one last night on the town. I would have a HUGE get together with all my friends and family that could make it with barbecues, music, and a massive pool party and keep it going as long as I could until...

Nothing extravagant, no extensive traveling that would cut into my final hours. Sex, drugs and vengeance would be the least of my concerns, although they seem to be popular choices among others.

After arranging a good home for my cat, I would try contacting all the people that have meant something to me in my past and apologize for any and all things I've done to harm them. I would tell my family, friends and those close to me how much they mean to me. After sorting through where my belongings would go after I'm gone, I would fly to Disney World and spend the remainder of my time in the happiest place on Earth.

Do I give a funny answer, or a serious one? (That's what I'm thinking right now.)

I would be totally honest with every person I know/work with about their faults. (They have some big ones; not that I don't have any of my own or anything.) Most would hate me for it, but some might take it constructively and turn their life around.

I'd sit down with my wife and make sure she understood everything about our finances, savings, retirements, everything. I'd make love to her as much as I could.

I'd spend tons of time with my baby daughter and make a video to her that she could watch when she got old enough to really understand.

I'd do some hefty apologizing to some people.

I'd skydive.

There's one guy in particular that beats up my sister-in-law, and she lets him. I'd murder him.

And finally, I'd travel to Jamaica on the last day and go to this one particular cliff that overlooks the beach and all you can see is ocean for miles and miles. The cliff is really high. I'd spend my last moments there.

And throw a puppy off of it.

bread's done
Back