IF you have 2 Amazon codes for half off gaming magazines..

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
IF you have 2 Amazon codes for half off gaming magazines (They emailed them. I received one on December 24th and another on January 15th) you can get all of them for free for a year (OXM, OPM, Nintendo Power, and PC Gamer) if you use both codes and add all of them to cart. One of the codes I had was supposed to have expired but it didn't.

link to the magazines

Again you'd need 2 of the codes for it to work. So you'd have to check your emails or ask others if you didnt get 2.

Sorry if this doesnt belong here I didnt know where else to put it.

darn... I have one, but seemed to have deleted the other. If anyone has an extra I can offer a banshee prop or black xbox controller avatar prop. Btw, thanks op.

Looks like I only have one. Have to have the wife check her email account.

EDIT: My wife had one, but it wouldn't stack. I think this is because they were both from the same promotion period. Mine was dated 12/18, her's was 12/24.

i deleted them, if anyone has two codes i will be willing to give you multiple banshee avatar codes, $5 off magazine.com coupons, or a code to get Rolling stones, US weekly or mens journal for free.

I only had one, the others were expired. If you apply it to your cart can it be used still? I didn't check out and I won't be without another code. Wondering because they can just give it away or trade, I suppose.

Thanks for the offer OP! Very nice find.
I had the offers, placed all 4 (non auto-renewal) in my cart, showed up properly in the cart. I went to change the card and that nullified the codes. Just a warning...

EDIT: Apparently going back to my original CC restored the offers. *shrug*
My codes were from emails dated: October, 2nd, 2010 (code expired on Nov. 7th) & January 15th, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='musha666']Thanks, I found an extra code on google that I used to get a free year of P:TOM.[/QUOTE]Heh, I decided to try Google, too, and found a code from January. Paired up nicely with my December code. Got PC Gamer, Nintendo Power, and OXM. :)

Where are you finding them on google... can't find any myself. I have one from October, just need one from December or January.

If anyone has an extra code, I'd really appreciate it. I found one tucked away in the depths of my email inbox, just need one more.

are you guys entering these at the "place order" screen or the "shipping and payment" screen?

Edit: Got it to work. Big thanks to Sokkan and Beane316 for the codes. Make sure to redeem the codes on the "shipping and payment" screen, they stacked after I did so.

Wasn't able to get another code so I entered the code I had to get 50% off the subscriptions. Once I had placed the order, I reviewed it and the subscriptions were full priced so I cancelled it. Thanks anyways OP.

just making sure

We do not need to do anything to cancel the subscription if we did not choose the auto renewal selection right?

I have the January code, but am missing the December code...which is odd cause I have all my amazon email stored in a folder during that time (tons of xmas shopping..keeping track). If anyone has any to spare, pm me...thanks!

...oh and I tried to find thru google but no luck for me.

Yeah, need an extra if anyone has any lying around. Thanks ^_^

EDIT: Weird, just entered two on the screen, but the second one didn't apply. It's still showing half off. Is it still up?

son of a mother Appears i deleted any codes i had and yahoo cleaned my trash folder. would be sweet if i could get 2 codes.

[quote name='tlwizard']What's the subject heading on the email? I know I've gotten one recently but I can't find it in my search for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Something like save an extra 50% on magazine subscriptions.

I just searched for amazon.com magazine

Last night I tried both my own codes dated 10/13 and 12/16. The checkout took them both without problem but the discounts wouldn't stack.

[quote name='eau']Last night I tried both my own codes dated 10/13 and 12/16. The checkout took them both without problem but the discounts wouldn't stack.[/QUOTE]

You probably entered them at the "place order" screen, it only worked for me at the "shipping and payment" screen. I don't believe you can apply them again after use, so your kinda out of luck.

[quote name='juanawoman']Can anyone tell me where you are finding these codes? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Check you emails

[quote name='@ndrew']You probably entered them at the "place order" screen, it only worked for me at the "shipping and payment" screen. I don't believe you can apply them again after use, so your kinda out of luck.[/QUOTE]I entered both of my codes at the 'place order' screen. I had a December and a January code.

[quote name='eugaet']I entered both of my codes at the 'place order' screen. I had a December and a January code.[/QUOTE]

idk then... I tried an October and December and they both applied, yet didn't stack. Got another one from Jan or Dec and tried it on the screen where u enter credit card info and it worked. Anyone get one from October and December to stack?

Yeah, tried it at the Shipping and Payment screen. Had one code that worked. The other went through but didn't increase the "free amount". The two codes might have been from the same batch but I'm not too sure. So a warning to those of you out there still looking for codes and who haven't read the rest of the thread, try to get ones from different periods. And I'll also need another code, so please, would you kindly donate one?

I deleted my codes because they expired. If anyone has an extra (or two), I'd appreciate it. I'll Paypal you $10 for two valid codes from the December to January periods.

Thanks.

Just placed my order of one of each (non auto renew) and got the codes to stack just fine. (decemeber and January)

since I don't need a third code I have one other I got in sept that supposedly expired nov7th... (if it doesn't work it doesn't work, nothing I can do, but I never used it)
HNH6-D8RSD7-GDCZ8K
If you use it and it stacks for you just post you did ^^
and thanks op ^^

[quote name='zulux21']Just placed my order of one of each (non auto renew) and got the codes to stack just fine. (decemeber and January)

since I don't need a third code I have one other I got in sept that supposedly expired nov7th... (if it doesn't work it doesn't work, nothing I can do, but I never used it)
HNH6-D8RSD7-GDCZ8K
If you use it and it stacks for you just post you did ^^
and thanks op ^^[/QUOTE]

I tried it and it did not work for me.

bread's done
Back