If you have a Reptile DLC code sell it on ebay now!

Make sure you don't get burned by a non paying bidder. That prices makes no sense at all since you can buy the game for full price on Amazon, get the code, then trade it back and only lose maybe $20 at most.

haha yeah hopefully the winner pays. i sold mine for $120 yesterday and the winning bidder was a new member with no history of ebay transactions. however, he paid in the end.

Crazy. I sold my 360 code for $36 earlier this week, but it wasn't valid. I contacted Amazon and they sent me a PSN code instead, lol. It looks like the PSN version is going to less, but I don't even want to attempt selling something to be redeemed on PSN since it is still down.

[quote name='skiizim']I hope you guys don't get burned since (I'm assuming) you are just sending an email with the code.[/QUOTE]

The dude already left positive feedback. It's a little harrowing but if you just let go of the fact that you aren't really losing anything if they do scam you then it's all good.

[quote name='spmahn']Make sure you don't get burned by a non paying bidder. That prices makes no sense at all since you can buy the game for full price on Amazon, get the code, then trade it back and only lose maybe $20 at most.[/QUOTE]

I thought the code was preorder exclusive. How would you get it now?

yeah I would ship it out just to be on the safe side, if they claim that you provided no tracking via shipping your pretty much screwed on ebay!

bread's done
Back