If you made a game for the Wii what would it be about?

coolcolt

CAGiversary!
The game would be called Mii Madness. I would make a game that's kinda like Grand Theft Auto but the game would be rated t for teen.The great thing about the game is that you can use your miis and have them blow up cars and bulidings.The game would also have online play.

Explosive diarrhea and how to attack it's weakpoint for massive damage

Seriously though, I bet you guys have better ideas (I obviously don't) than whats currently being done (port of two thrones, yay :roll: ).

WiiJay...something in the vein of Guitar Hero, but you'd be mixing and scratching with the Wiimote. Might have a 2-Wiimote option for the aspiring superstar, and there'd be infinite customizability via a mixing mode.

[quote name='4tygames']The return of point and click adventures. Come on LUCASARTS!!!

I would love to remake Loom (Lucasarts, DOS, 1990).[/QUOTE]

yes. i think there are many that would love this, including myself. hell, id even be happy with old adventure games appearing on the VC.

Yo! Here's my idea.

A firefighting game.

So you point the hose and do the whole fire thing, but sometimes you gotta axe the door down, or climb the ladder, or drive the truck, and go down the pole, and in the off time waiting on missions you do the whole Cooking Mama at the station so if you make better food you get bonus life for the upcoming mission, if your food stinks maybe one of your comrades gets sick during the fire and pukes while he's running then complains to you. Maybe even throw in some Clubhouse Games action between fires. Heck, the Wii knows the weather, so make that part of the game too. And you should have a Wii News Channel Newspaper at the Fire Station.

TOP SELLER, very nice!

My game would be something pilotwings like but not. Here is the story, you choose one of 5 characters, each one with different stats and stuff. Now you are master of flight and well aliens are attacking the earth. So basically what happens is you go through all type of cooky wierd missions with various type of vehicles and stuff to help defeat the aliens. This is not about killing aliens, this is about doing missions to create a defense system to defeat the aliens. The missions are broken up into segmens where after each mission you complete you get stats and money. You only get money for your first finish of the mission but you can redo each mission for stats. With the money you can upgrade some of your vehicles/clothing/weapons (you can actually combind upgrades to create new ones, and you can only update your base stuff). With stats to help you rank up and get new missions.

The awesome part of this game is the online play. After you complete the singleplayer part of the game you unlock the challenge mode where all the missions are specially challenged and you can redo any missions as many times as you like for cash (although it decreses every time till it gets to a fixed amount), and you can unlock new parts and create new stuff. Also with the online play you actually have a virtual shop where you can sell the stuff you created at any time during the regular singplayer or challenge mode. To top it off you can actually play specially designed maps or you can replay any of the singleplayer or challenge missions (as long as you unlocked them) as a see who gets the best score, and you can play a friendly game or actually bet your earned cash or items during the game.

Guys, you are missing the obvious remaking of Tapper.

Even better a non-game in which you serve mixed drinks to bar patrons. With hundreds of recipes pre-loaded onto this educational adventure. Any average college drunk can become the next mixing legend with only a small bit of practice. Learn to garnish for extra tips!

Use the Wii remote to pour the drinks from the spigots, cut the orange, sprinkle the grenardine, shake that martini, slap that guy who's had too much to drink.

Simple games, simple inputs, simple pleasures.

Thats actually a cool idea.

The wiimote kinda resembles a bar gun anyway. Each button could be mapped to a different liquid, like on a real bar gun. Each round you'd have to make x amount of drinks, and it would get harder and more complex each round. Then is any patrons get rowdy you can use the wiimote like a baseball bat to 'calm' them down. ;)

I still cant wait to see a survival horror type game where the Wiimote is a flashlight and you move it around a darkened room and can only illuminate a small portion at once. Lots of potential scares with that type of gameplay.

[quote name='Pijaibros']Guys, you are missing the obvious remaking of Tapper.

Even better a non-game in which you serve mixed drinks to bar patrons. With hundreds of recipes pre-loaded onto this educational adventure. Any average college drunk can become the next mixing legend with only a small bit of practice. Learn to garnish for extra tips!

Use the Wii remote to pour the drinks from the spigots, cut the orange, sprinkle the grenardine, shake that martini, slap that guy who's had too much to drink.

Simple games, simple inputs, simple pleasures.[/quote]

[quote name='projecteightysix']sex[/quote]

Obligatory Boon-ga Boon-ga port post

boonga1hw8.jpg

[quote name='HyundaiJVX']
A firefighting game.
[/QUOTE]
I was playing Firefighter FD18 the day before I got Elebits and I was thinking of the same thing.

OP you should change this to the Wii game wishlist thread. After having a great control scheme in Elebits, Wii needs a GHOSTBUSTER game. But only if they add a foot petal accessory so I can step on something to activate the ghost capture trap thingy.

how bout a kink game:
here we go boys and girls

kinda like wario ware but more 'interesting'

mini games include:
spanking with the wiimote
poring hot wax by tilting the wiimote
fisting IE zooming in in red steel

etc etc
im sure you guys get the idea

sorry someone had to step it up a notch

I would make a dirty adult game where you try to score with all the hot of age chix of the world.

Use the wiimote to lift up skirts, undress girls, and drill them till the job is done.

AAA

[quote name='the3rdkey']I would make a dirty adult game where you try to score with all the hot of age chix of the world.

Use the wiimote to lift up skirts, undress girls, and drill them till the job is done.

AAA[/quote]
Leisure Suit Larry for wii?

I want a ninja game for da wii, the controller looks like and is named "nunchuk" for christs sakes. Slash people by making sword slinging motions, throw stars by holding the remote sideways and jolting forward and the whole nunchuk action is pretty much self explanatory.

Only problem is there would be alot more nintendo related injuries :whistle2:#

Let me add another...

In all honesty, after seeing my friend get Yourself Fitness on Xbox and play it all the time I would buy a fitness game on Wii.

Seriously, I do the "test" on Wii Sports daily, so just give me a game I can play for 30 minutes a night that actually would lower my age.

[quote name='HyundaiJVX']
A firefighting game.
[/quote]
[quote name='CouRageouS']I was playing Firefighter FD18 the day before I got Elebits and I was thinking of the same thing.

OP you should change this to the Wii game wishlist thread. After having a great control scheme in Elebits, Wii needs a GHOSTBUSTER game. But only if they add a foot petal accessory so I can step on something to activate the ghost capture trap thingy.[/quote]
I saw the movie "The Towering Inferno" with Paul Newman and Steve McQueen and thought of the exact same thing for a firefighting game. Imagine it taking place in a skyscraper!

As for the Wii needs a Ghostbuster game, Nintendo calls it Luigi's Mansion 2. :lol:

It would be awesome to play online. You would get put in a "Fire Station Lobby" with other people. From there you would play mini games or whatever with the other people then the alarm goes off, each person has a role, the driver, the guy at the back of the truck, ect. It would be awesome if there were 3 alarm fires where 3 different lobbies would show up and work together to put it out. I'm telling you, WiiFire is the future.

A heavy machinery construction game. Use two wiimotes to drive a bulldozer/crane. And then use the wiimote as a screwdriver, hammer, saw and drill.

Could be a not-so-mini game to build your house in Animal Crossing.

I'm not sure what idea I'd have, but I WOULD have an option so that people can use the motion sensing or a regular controller, an option I wish all Wii games had already :whistle2:/ I got my Wii on launch day and have been incredibly disappointed. There won't really be a great Wii game until next fall :whistle2:( Until then all we get are generic flight sims and mini-game compilations.

Well the game I would make is probably going to get made eventually. It's actually something I had thought of since I heard about the Wii's motion-sensing capabilities. A Star Wars Lightsaber Duel game. And as long as it has full motion sensing (not the type that I have heard Red Steel has in its sword fighting bits) it can be very promising.

I second the DJing game. They can just port Cracking DJ, which was made by Sega, from the arcade.

either....

a survival horror game, with the exploration/puzzles/scares tied in closely with the Wiimote functions.

a game like "Bleach" for Wii, but with a little more depth in the gameplay/controls.

bread's done
Back