If you miss Marble Blast Ultra, BEHOLD!

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
So, they took Marble Blast Ultra off the marketplace awhile back. I'm not sure what happened but I was pretty bummed. I paid for the game, after all, and it was really fun. I had a 360 red-ring and die after that and so I was stuck without the game from then on. I accepted my fate and moved on. Today I was looking in my purchase history and saw the option to add it to my queue. I thought for sure it wouldn't work. I sat and waited as it downloaded and completed. It works. I'm playing Marble Blast Ultra again! I thought I may not be the only one in this situation so I wanted to share. Just go to your purchase history on the XBOX Live website and add it to your queue. Have a blast!

OihBxtZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you could re-download all purchased content? I was able even to re-download Yaris last week, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC + Juggernaut.

Yes, you can download any and all past purchases from your history.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually looked into these a couple times over the years and kept being told it was no longer available. No one ever told me I could find it in my history and redownload it. Which is a bummer because it's so fun. Oh well, at least I get to enjoy it now! Hope this helps someone! :D

bread's done
Back