If you're quick and smart, win 1,000! (not spam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

valleyvampiress

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been playing this game for a while, but I keep losing because people are either faster than me or I'm not smart enough to figure out the answer. eBay's doing a treasure hunt where they give you a clue that can be a pun, word association, anagram etc. and you have to look for a listing that is associated with it in some way. They're doing 25 clues every day from Feb.16 - 23. You get $1,000 PER answer! Of course you can only win once, but hey, I wouldn't mind having a thousand bucks! Oh yes, and on the 21st only, they're doubling to $2,000 per answer. BTW, I should probably mention that this is insanely hard, but atleast it's not like the lottery where you don't have control over your win. This one actually DEPENDS on how good you are!

There are a few easy clues given out every now and then like, clue:"as american as", and the answer/listing would be "apple pie scented candle". I almost had that one btw. Anyway, try it out if you're up to the challenge! I gave up already after three days. :p

http://pages.ebay.com/treasurehunt/getclues.html

Thank you for posting, but this deal/topic has been posted previously. Topic locked.

The preceding message was brought to you by CheapyD and the Cheap Ass Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back