IGN Email. 1 Free Month of Amazon Prime. Check your Email.

H3m1 R4m

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Sorry is this is a repost. Anyway I checked my Email and I noticed IGN sent me a 1 Month Amazon Prime Trial. I am already an Amazon Prime member so I can't tell you much about this email. Wish I could could shed the light on this a little better but I can't. Anyway if you have an IGN account you might get it. Just check your email and spam folders. Good luck. I do know that you can't use it if you are already a member or have already had a free trial. If you have already had a free trial I think you can use it on a different account but I am not 100% sure.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Wrong most of us used url before so this was helpful... ignore the troll and ty op.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't had a Amazon Prime trial in the past 13 months, you can sign-up for another free trial or just create another account.

Just pointing out that Amazon always offers free trials. Not trying to be a troll.

[quote name='CodeTrader']If you haven't had a Amazon Prime trial in the past 13 months, you can sign-up for another free trial or just create another account.

Just pointing out that Amazon always offers free trials. Not trying to be a troll.[/QUOTE]
I pay yearly for mine but you are saying this info was worthless. I know most wont want to wait 13 months to redo a free trial when this does it right away. I suggest rethinking this subject cause no offense just makes you look like one. ;)

bread's done
Back