IGN posted new RE: Umbrella Chronicles video/info.

If someone posted this elsewhere that I haven't seen, I apologize - feel free to delete this.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/780/780373p1.html

The impressions sound awesome (some of this info might not be new, but I've never much followed the series or this game, so it's all new to me). Original title from the ground-up, an on-rails shooter (one of the main styles of game I've most looked forward to on Wii), a pretty decent amount of gameplay hours, sweet graphics, etc.

The video itself sells me on it, though. Looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

I'm still kinda mixed on this. I'd rather just have a new RE game in the vein of RE4, but this could be interesting. Here's hoping it's not a $50 title.

I was originally pretty negative about this game when I found out it wasn't going to be RE4 style, but after watching the trailer it looks very similar to light gun games I used to love playing in the arcades. Hopefully they'll add multiplayer, since light gun games were always more fun when you were playing with another person.
If this turns out good I doubt I'll buy it at full price, but I may pick it up when it hits $20-30.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I was originally pretty negative about this game when I found out it wasn't going to be RE4 style, but after watching the trailer it looks very similar to light gun games I used to love playing in the arcades. Hopefully they'll add multiplayer, since light gun games were always more fun when you were playing with another person.
If this turns out good I doubt I'll buy it at full price, but I may pick it up when it hits $20-30.[/QUOTE]

Did you notice that 2 people kept talking? Sounded like Chris and Jill right next to eash other. I'm almost sure there will be 2 players.

Awesome graphics for the Wii! I wish more games looked like that. I dont like the gun not being visible tho.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Graphics look amazing. I will most likely pick up this game regardless on the Ratings it recieves. I'm a RE Whore.[/quote]

Same here. This is my favorite game franchise.

That gameplay footage was awesome. I can't wait for this game, although this is going to be the fifth time I've played through that mansion...

Not my favorite game franchise or anything, but it still looks good for what it is. I liked house of the dead.

bread's done
Back