Not open for further replies.

dragonjud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
270 (100%)
And it's ugly:
- No career mode
- Presentation is lackluster

And those are just some of the problems. Man, I really thought this was a day 1 purchase for me, but I can't accept anything but an excellent product after these many years of 'supposed' development time.

After looking forward to this for years I am passing on this one. No career mode pretty much killed it for me. Also, that calender system for buying cars sounds terrible. Come on GT5.

I'm still buying it. The dude that reviewed it gave it a low score just for no career mode. The game still looks and plays great. Kazunori Yamauchi intended this game to be a pick up and play with many cars and tracks. Not a big career game like the consoles. If you want the full package. You buy Gran Turismo 5.

Also would you do a endurance race on PSP?

[quote name='FroMann']I'm still buying it. The dude that reviewed it gave it a low score just for no career mode. The game still looks and plays great. Kazunori Yamauchi intended this game to be a pick up and play with many cars and tracks. Not a big career game like the consoles. If you want the full package. You buy Gran Turismo 5.

Also would you do a endurance race on PSP?[/QUOTE]

They easily could have retooled the career mode for a portable game. Plenty of other PSP racers have one. I think Kaz is wrong about this one but I guess we will see when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back