IGN's Top 25 3DS games

Well I'll bite.  I don't own all 25 games, but I do own around 10.  I think Fire Emblem should be #1 over Mario.  Mario is outstanding, I'm actually playing it currently, but I've never played a Fire Emblem game before, or any SRPG for that matter, so the entire experience was brand new for me and it was incredible. Ridiculous strategy, content and visuals for a handheld IMO.  Mario is great, but has nothing on FE.

Oh cool, I definitely for the most part agree with the list. I have been wondering about some good eShop games.  I will have to look at Crashmo, Pushmo, Steam World Dig, and Gunman Clive.

I'm a little impressed that Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward made the list.  Kind of was hoping for some honorable mentions though of games that just didn't quite make the list.

Oh cool, I definitely for the most part agree with the list. I have been wondering about some good eShop games. I will have to look at Crashmo, Pushmo, Steam World Dig, and Gunman Clive.

I'm a little impressed that Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward made the list. Kind of was hoping for some honorable mentions though of games that just didn't quite make the list.
I own all the games excpet SMT IV, Etrian Odyssey and a few of the eShop games. I really wouldn't put the eShop games on that list, I'm not saying they are horrible but IMO don't really have the same amount of content as some of the other games. Doesn't really say much about the 3DS when you it's own physical library doesn't stand up.

Interesting list. Had never heard of Steamworld Dig but it looks freakin' awesome. Yet another game to add to the backlog!

I own all the games excpet SMT IV, Etrian Odyssey and a few of the eShop games. I really wouldn't put the eShop games on that list, I'm not saying they are horrible but IMO don't really have the same amount of content as some of the other games. Doesn't really say much about the 3DS when you it's own physical library doesn't stand up.
I think that's a fairly outdated view, digital offerings can be pretty substantial and at least quality-wise on par with many AAA games. Journey anyone?

bread's done
Back