Ikan Real Arcade Stick PS3 $16.99 w/ free shipping @ buy.com

DtotheP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
meh, you get what you pay for. but yea, it could be good as the "secondary stick" used for company....especially those who seem to always have cheetos/dorito powder on thier fingers....

Wow, that's the exact same mold as a mini PSOne-era joystick I have. Given the relative size compared to the USB plug, I'd say it's dead-on.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP - always glad to have accessory posts here in my opinion. However, my recommendation to everyone is to think twice before getting this for a fighting game. The original was cute next to my PSOne and LCD setup, but the stick's throw was too wide, and the buttons sat up too high on the silicone contacts (slower response time).

GREAT deal. In for 9000.

But seriously though.. it's only $17.. and $17 for a controller in general seems pretty good to me.

I picked up a pretty sturdy fightstick off Amazon for $50ish. The buttons and joystick are kind of loud but yeah, it's pretty dead on in terms of accuracy, range of motion, and response. The only bad part is the limited length of the USB cable

[quote name='mis0']GREAT deal. In for 9000.

But seriously though.. it's only $17.. and $17 for a controller in general seems pretty good to me.

I picked up a pretty sturdy fightstick off Amazon for $50ish. The buttons and joystick are kind of loud but yeah, it's pretty dead on in terms of accuracy, range of motion, and response. The only bad part is the limited length of the USB cable[/QUOTE]

yeah, 17 for a controller isn't bad. Even for a third party one. But fight sticks are pretty limited in the games it use for. I'd rather use the $17 and get another 360 controller for less, or just put it towards a good stick. The Hori ex2 is only $50 now.

this is Garbage I can already tell by the picture, besides Madcatz SF stick I would not go with anything lower than Hori quality

$17 for a POS controller that'll break down any minute (especially if it's an arcade stick) is NOT a good deal...it's simply a waste of money.

At least they got the angle of the buttons right. Shows they're smarter than the average video game player in at least one aspect.

You see in the video when the dude was pointing at the buttons. He touched the L1 button and it wiggled a little bit. I'd still pass though.

bread's done
Back