Ikaruga $14.99 or $13.99 at Game Crazy

If you're referring to the price for a used copy, that would be correct -- I picked up a copy over the summer from Game Crazy at that price. The tough part would be finding one that has it in stock.

that's like the one game i really want for GC. i know mine doesn't have one though. they don't have much of a selection.

I saw instore they were talking about stocking a game for you thats hard to find from another store and bring it to the store you want?

[quote name='CaoPi']I saw instore they were talking about stocking a game for you thats hard to find from another store and bring it to the store you want?[/QUOTE]

They charge you an extra 6 bucks for that service. They refund the cash if they cant find it though.

Paying the extra $6.00 bucks is still going to be cheaper than you'll find it at g-stop, eb games or online. It is definitely worth $20.00 or $21.00 also.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Probably extremely YMMV, but a few months ago I picked up a copy for 14.99 at Walmart.[/QUOTE]

As I was going to say, still can be found at bum-fuq Wal-marts at that clearance price.

[quote name='schuerm26']Paying the extra $6.00 bucks is still going to be cheaper than you'll find it at g-stop, eb games or online. It is definitely worth $20.00 or $21.00 also.[/QUOTE]
There is a list of games that Gamecrazy no longer provides that service for (like Valkyrie Profile and Mario RPG) and it's possible that Ikaruga falls into that category.

[quote name='nwaugh']There is a list of games that Gamecrazy no longer provides that service for (like Valkyrie Profile and Mario RPG) and it's possible that Ikaruga falls into that category.[/QUOTE]

About a year ago, Ikaruga made that list.

You can't special order Ikaruga.

FYI, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night runs about the same price and is also on that list.

From what I understand, local store managers reserve the right to not send their inventory to a store that requests it. The $6 fee for a special order is refunded, but there is no negative action taken upon a store manager who refuses to transfer inventory to a store capable of selling it.

Yeah, they've managed to make the special order thing worthless for the most part, with what seemed like 3-5 two-column pages of excluded games. I ended up using it to get Secret of Evermore, about the only SNES RPG that's not excluded, totalled something like $11.

And yes, Ikaruga is $24.99 ($22.49 with More/Edge) at GS/EB.

Just stopped by my nearest GC and no luck on Ikaruga...I believe they did say it was 19.99 new though I think (so maybe the deal is YMMV?), but the manager said he could do a special order for 6 bucks, so who knows...for $26 dollars total though, in no hurry and will probably hope to luck out next time I visit a Walmart or something, heh.

SMT:DDS2 was marked at 39.99 though as was Makai Kingdom for 29.99...didn't see any Stella Deus to confirm...that's all I can remember from the recent GameCrazy reduction threads of late...

OT, but they also had a Disgaea in Excellent-Mint Condition but no cover/manual for 17.99...was mighty tempted to pick that up, if only Atlus wasn't OOS on the replacement manuals/covers, ah well.

[quote name='pthagonal']I still dont understand why the only gamecrazy is on the really, really shitty part of town. :([/QUOTE]

Maybe the rent is cheap? ;)

it's well worth the money, even the GS/EB price. bump for one of the best game ever! (not an overexaageration)

bread's done
Back