Ikaruga for the Gamecube

Good thing I got it for 19.99 + free shipping from Bestbuy a year ago :D If there's a Fry's nearby, they're a good repository for rarer games, Fred Meyer's too.

I managed to find a copy in the used games section at Media Play last week for $15.99. It was strange, I was gonna browse the PS2 games because I glanced at used cube games and saw about 8 copies of some Turok game and another 8 of some Scooby Doo game, but I had the strangest feeling to look for Ikaruga. So I look though about 3/4 of the used cube games, and bam, there it is!

Anyway, you'll just have to keep looking around, try Media Play like I did, but if all else fails it's only aournd $30 on ebay.

I've seen them at Gamecrazy within the last year going for $20... I'd be surprised if they still had any left, but it's worth a shot. I'm not sure why this game became so popular. Must be Rarity Fever. What a clever name I have created for it.

[quote name='The VGM']Gamestop.com

Search it, then do the zipcode search. Sells for $25 PO.[/QUOTE]

If you see it at GameStop, it should be $20 for a used copy.

[quote name='Ledhed']If you see it at GameStop, it should be $20 for a used copy.[/QUOTE]

see? thats the thing. I knew it was 19.99 used because I had bought it before for that price from GS. I happened to come across one yesterday, and it was marked 24.99, and I asked him to check on it, and I said, "because I'm almost absolutely sure its supposed to be 19.99 used". and he said it was 24.99. Bah.

bread's done
Back