Ikkitousen Elequent Fist PSP 47% off

PoisenXcstasy

CAGiversary!
I was searching some ikkitousen stuff at Amazon Jp and i saw that Ikkitousen Elequent Fist for the PSP was onsale! And theres only 1 left. The limited edition version is onsale!!! I want to get it! but im not

You're new here so I'm not gonna be sarcastic. But it would be helpful if you provided a link and price and things like that. And since there is only 1 left it's not really a deal everyone can get in on so it's not really helpful. But good try though. Anyway welcome to the boards have fun!

You got link for that?
iy.gif

iy.gif

Also an exact price would be nice considering 47% off 1000 dollars is still 530 bucks. (I'm saying sometimes Amazon has the wrong MSRP)

heh, i've seen the 1st episode of this show and probably would have got it if it were less than $30 for lolz, but google sais it's $54

Yeah I think this is the LE version of the game so it's got a pretty high MSRP. I also think that Amazon doesn't let you export games from Japan to a US address. Either way, goodies are likely better than the game itself. Probably makes decent wanking material at least.

$47 for an import PSP game isn't so bad, but if it were around more of $30 it'd be a bit better, still wouldn't import, didn't like the show, and not a big fighter fan either. Of course that my psp can't play Japanese games doesn't help either.

The current currency exchange rate of $1 = ¥92 makes it even more expensive than ever.

Btw, those mouse pads are one of a kind...:booty:

[quote name='Gden']$47 for an import PSP game isn't so bad, but if it were around more of $30 it'd be a bit better, still wouldn't import, didn't like the show, and not a big fighter fan either. Of course that my psp can't play Japanese games doesn't help either.[/quote]
PSP games are region free.

Amazon won't ship games between different countries, so this deal would only help people living in Japan. Love the anime though!

I'm sorry but WTF is this..? Is this really two little plastic girls in a bowl or have I gone completely insane?

417EJVuU9wL._SS400_.jpg

[quote name='Vinny']I'm sorry but WTF is this..? Is this really two little plastic girls in a bowl or have I gone completely insane? [/quote]

Actually, it's mother and daughter. You must not watch much anime if this is enough to surprise you.

[quote name='zephie']Actually, it's mother and daughter. You must not watch much hentai if this is enough to surprise you.[/QUOTE]

fixed.

why is this thread still open anyway...you can't order from amazon.jp from the U.S.

here's your review:
--all the enemies look the same
--the characters have big boobs and 3 moves
--Final Fight 1 has more depth and variety

[quote name='Vinny']I'm sorry but WTF is this..? Is this really two little plastic girls in a bowl or have I gone completely insane?

417EJVuU9wL._SS400_.jpg
[/quote]

its also a limited edition figure figma items, lol i want this! and i would buy it aswell but it doesnt ship to america =\. So DAMN IT! Also Ikkitousen is a GREAT sseries! behind all the echiness there is good fight scence in both Ikkitousen, Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny and Ikkitousen Great Guardians. Its my #1 fave series so i would Import all there items not caring the cost

No... you are not insane. THEY are insane.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm sorry but WTF is this..? Is this really two little plastic girls in a bowl or have I gone completely insane?

417EJVuU9wL._SS400_.jpg
[/quote]

[quote name='PoisenXcstasy']its also a limited edition figure figma items, lol i want this! and i would buy it aswell but it doesnt ship to america =\. So DAMN IT! Also Ikkitousen is a GREAT sseries! behind all the echiness there is good fight scence in both Ikkitousen, Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny and Ikkitousen Great Guardians. Its my #1 fave series so i would Import all there items not caring the cost[/quote]

Okay.

Last I knew Figma stuff was jointed, not just statues. (aka Knockoff Revoltechs)

Your best bet on this game is playasia/yesasia. Honestly, Amazon Japan is terribad when it comes to importing. The few things they ship here it tends to be insane prices for shipping.

its also a limited edition figure figma items, lol i want this! and i would buy it aswell but it doesnt ship to america =\. So DAMN IT! Also Ikkitousen is a GREAT sseries! behind all the echiness there is good fight scence in both Ikkitousen, Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny and Ikkitousen Great Guardians. Its my #1 fave series so i would Import all there items not caring the cost
Is this guy a troll, or...?

bread's done
Back