Ikkitousen Great Guardians and Dragon Destiny R2J region DVD'S

PoisenXcstasy

CAGiversary!
Where can i get these at great prices, xcept, Amazon Jp, Hmv.jp, Cdjapan, Playasia, yesasia. Ive been looking for Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny Vol.1 with collectors Box and vol.4 with the box. Then ive recently purchased (well my dad did for me) Vol.1 and 4 of ikkitousen Great Guardians at amazon.Jp hopeing to get the boxes as well! So where can i get the rest of the dvds at good prices xcept from those places. Any1 on CAG have any of them?

Unfortunately, I don't think CAG has many R2 DVD collectors. You listed all the normal stores I shop at for such items, and from the sound of it in one of your other threads, you're unable to use Yahoo! Japan auctions, so you might be out of luck.

well actually basiclly my question more is. Whre can i get Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny Vol.1 and 4 with the art boxes lol. Cuz its I THINK outta print maybe not.

and go check out my Blog about my want anime list lol cuz theres only about 10series that i want that are R2J. The rest are US release check it out =)

no im cambodian, im full american as well. im not even 1% japanese i DO NOT CARE if theres not subs and there isnt for R2 Dvds, i just want them anyways if there good and i like them and i dont understnad Japanese. I also listen to the music i dont no one fucking word there saying but idc as long as it sounds good im all loving it =)

thnx thelonepig =) ur help as well not like other ppl who are saying learn english. Gessh there so mean! Umm can u help me find some Cag members that do buy anime and are in japan if possible its my 1st day on here.

[quote name='PoisenXcstasy']no im cambodian, im full american as well. im not even 1% japanese i DO NOT CARE if theres not subs and there isnt for R2 Dvds, i just want them anyways if there good and i like them and i dont understnad Japanese. I also listen to the music i dont no one fucking word there saying but idc as long as it sounds good im all loving it =)[/QUOTE]

ummm......oooookkkkkkkkk

[quote name='thelonepig']You could always check with some of the CAGs that are in Japan and see if they can find some it in a second-hand shop.[/quote]

[quote name='NegativeZero']ummm......oooookkkkkkkkk[/quote]

Im sorry about that, its jsut that ppl on here were kinda like teasing me and being kinda rude just for liking japanese items and wtaching anime and even though i may not understand doesnt mean u could be rude. Like there like learn ur english, I know my english! Im born in america! Im still only very young Teenager of course under 16. So ....i have my excuses gessh lol :p so dnt get mad at me!

[quote name='PoisenXcstasy']thank You refusedchaos!!!! i mesaged him multiple times. he never replied to me[/QUOTE]

give him some time, he's probably at work

[quote name='PoisenXcstasy']its my 1st day on here.[/quote]

[quote name='PoisenXcstasy'] i mesaged him multiple times. he never replied to me[/quote]

BE

fuckING

PATIENT

Hey Poison, I can safely say that the first I've heard from you was in my trade thread. Maybe you mistyped my name in PM?

In any case, I don't ignore people.
What do you need?

bread's done
Back