I'll light a fire under this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I wonder if they deliver to dorm addresses... :whistle2:k

Now THAT would be a good prank. :)[/QUOTE]I know for a fact that you can have astroglide samples sent to a dorm address. Not quite as funny as tampons, but you have to work with what you're given. :lol:

Well, today just sucked. I thought it was getting better as I was getting ready for D&D but no... it just got worse.
People just don't consider my feelings on anything. I let people walk all over me because I hate confrontation. And then when I try to avoid confrontation it just leads people to accuse me of being mean.
I feel betrayed.

yeah that was my angsty blog post for my rotten day. Hopefully you all have better days than mine. Good night, I think I'm going to watch some Ranma.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why did BK ever bother with editing over the 49ers/Vikings game? They did a shitty job of it.[/QUOTE]

they should just stick to simpler plays for the King.

Hell you could use the King slapping the ball away from Leon Lett in the Super Bowl and you would have an awesome commercial

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The editing might be kinda crappy, but I still think it's hilarious.[/QUOTE]
It's just shitty. They've done well with most of the previous ones, but this one is just not good at all.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']they should just stick to simpler plays for the King.

Hell you could use the King slapping the ball away from Leon Lett in the Super Bowl and you would have an awesome commercial[/QUOTE]

Oh man, that would be great, King Beebe!

also why hasn't the King caught "the catch" ? Dwight Clark is fairly tall and the overlay of his body couldn't be that hard

[quote name='CaseyRyback']also why hasn't the King caught "the catch" ? Dwight Clark is fairly tall and the overlay of his body couldn't be that hard[/QUOTE]

Has he made the "Immaculate Reception" or taken part in the "Music City Miracle" yet?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well, today just sucked. I thought it was getting better as I was getting ready for D&D but no... it just got worse.
People just don't consider my feelings on anything. I let people walk all over me because I hate confrontation. And then when I try to avoid confrontation it just leads people to accuse me of being mean.
I feel betrayed.

yeah that was my angsty blog post for my rotten day. Hopefully you all have better days than mine. Good night, I think I'm going to watch some Ranma.[/QUOTE]
Sleep, and hope for a better tomorrow. Works wonders sometimes. :)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Sleep, and hope for a better tomorrow. Works wonders sometimes. :)[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'll sleep with dreams of every single child from work home sick and groveling D&D friends.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Why is it that people insist on clicking on those links despite being warned?

I never, ever bother when there are warnings as...well, frightening as those ones. The potential horror isn't worth it.[/QUOTE]

I felt I needed to click on it after posting the picture of a "big" dominatrix.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I felt I needed to click on it after posting the picture of a "big" dominatrix.[/QUOTE]
Don't you know by now that certain people posting links in the OTT shouldn't have those links clicked on? :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']Don't you know by now that certain people posting links in the OTT shouldn't have those links clicked on? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Yes, like never click a link dc puts up...

[quote name='beerguy961']Yes, like never click a link dc puts up...[/QUOTE]

I haven't done that...........yet.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's just shitty. They've done well with most of the previous ones, but this one is just not good at all.[/QUOTE]

:( But the music is great!

Is anyone else having some troubles posting once in a while?

I.E. After Quick Replying it goes to a blank screen? (It posts but I'm tired of being sent nowhere)

My mom just talked to me in spanish for half an hour, and then gave me a book to read for practice. I might read it, if it's not too difficult.[quote name='Moxio']Is anyone else having some troubles posting once in a while?

I.E. After Quick Replying it goes to a blank screen? (It posts but I'm tired of being sent nowhere)[/QUOTE]It happens once in a while.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why did BK ever bother with editing over the 49ers/Vikings game? They did a shitty job of it.[/QUOTE]
the should do one on the beat down they gave denver in the super bowl :booty:
but their are just too many highlights to choose just one.

what are the bad symtoms that come from eating a bloody steak? I cooked my own steak for dinner and it was very rare. And right now I have some serious stomach problems going on. It feels like I have diahrea, but without the pooping.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just wondering, am I the only person who saw this movie? For being 36 she pulled off the high school student act surprisingly well. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I think you're the only person to see a lot of movies. A lot of crappy movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back