Ilomilo (XBLA) Giveaway

jigsawhc

CAGiversary!
We've got another giveaway running on XBLA Ratings. This time for a copy of the Xbox Live Arcade game ilomilo that release last week.

There are three ways to enter including just leaving a comment or posting on twitter.

Full Details Here

Good Luck!

[quote name='tokitoki50']If this is considered an entry then I'm definitely excited. I don't have twitter.[/QUOTE]

This is not, but you can leave a comment on the contest page for an entry.

yeah i can't register for your site. i'm actually glad you posted here because i was looking for a site that specialized in review for xbla game. because i hate wasting money on crappy games

[quote name='lo6ick']yeah i can't register for your site.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, we've has some others register. Shoot me an email or PM, and I'll see if we can sort it out.

I've already got this game, but I just wanted to say that it is excellent! If you're interested and don't win, it's one of the best XBLA purchases I've made, even at 800 MSP!

Good luck everyone :)

hey i finally got to register fr the site. how do i rate games though. the oly option i see it in is when i click to write a review.

Thank you so much, i played the trial of this and it is awesome. To bad i can't afford the points, :(

Thank you and good luck to all!

[quote name='lo6ick']hey i finally got to register fr the site. how do i rate games though. the oly option i see it in is when i click to write a review.[/QUOTE]

Same thing. Just hit the add new review button and then leave a score for the game, preferably with a quick sentence or two why you gave it the score.

bread's done
Back