ILovePSPlus - Win one year of PS+ courtesy of HeyPlayStation (Twitter required)

jukkakhan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Don't think I haven't seen a thread on this. @HeyPlayStation, the official Playstation Twitter account for events and promos is giving away 1 year memberships to PS+. All you have to do is follow them and do the following:

http://us.playstation.com/community/ilovepsplus.html

Think you're the biggest PlayStation®Plus fan? Who doesn't love a membership that gives you access to free games every month?!

Tell us why being a PlayStation®Plus member is so awesome by tagging #ILovePSPlus on Twitter. Or better yet…show us! Post a photo of your extensive library that you've build through your membership or the game you're most excited to see in PlayStation®Plus this month and tag #ILovePSPlus.

You’ll be automatically entered to win a one year membership to PS Plus. 10 winners will be selected every other day.
It's been running for a few weeks now, but you only need to tweet once to be entered into future drawings. I completely forgot about it until I got a DM from them today saying I won. Good luck guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a few weeks ago and never received my membership from them. Just throwing that out there. Pretty bummed since I really want to play Sleeping Dogs.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I won a few weeks ago and never received my membership from them. Just throwing that out there. Pretty bummed since I really want to play Sleeping Dogs.[/QUOTE]

It does say you need to reply to their DM within 24 hours and then up to two weeks for delivery. Not sure if that's after you respond or after the contest period is over. I'll let you know how mine turns out.

[quote name='jukkakhan']It does say you need to reply to their DM within 24 hours and then up to two weeks for delivery. Not sure if that's after you respond or after the contest period is over. I'll let you know how mine turns out.[/QUOTE]

They sent me a DM saying they'd activate the PS+ directly on my console within 24 hours, that was back on May 6, lol. Ah well, what can ya do.

Do I have to re-enter the contest every other day or am I a valid contestant for every drawing if I post with the #ILovePSPlus hashtag once during the contest period? It doesn’t seem like the instructions are clear if I need to continue posting with that hashtag throughout the whole contest period…
Any clarification would be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']They sent me a DM saying they'd activate the PS+ directly on my console within 24 hours, that was back on May 6, lol. Ah well, what can ya do.[/QUOTE]

They never responded to my DM with my information, but I checked my Subscription List on my PS3 and my end date for PS+ was extended by a year. Might wanna check that before following up with them.

[quote name='fenz4ever']Do I have to re-enter the contest every other day or am I a valid contestant for every drawing if I post with the #ILovePSPlus hashtag once during the contest period? It doesn’t seem like the instructions are clear if I need to continue posting with that hashtag throughout the whole contest period…
Any clarification would be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

One tweet enters you for all subsequent drawings.

Also, bump for the last week of the contest.

[quote name='jukkakhan']They never responded to my DM with my information, but I checked my Subscription List on my PS3 and my end date for PS+ was extended by a year. Might wanna check that before following up with them.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have PS+ active when I won, so I don't think that would apply in my case. Not really much I can do at this point.

wow, I entered the contest on the first day of this contest. Me & about 10 friends did -- not one of us has won. Seems strange that none of us would have won on a single day given that they handed out so many memberships!

I got a message saying I won this afternoon. I replied with my info, but didn't have  PS+ before...how will that work out?

bread's done
Back