I'm 15 today!

x0thedeadzone0x

CAGiversary!
In approximately 11 1/2 hours I'll be 15! :) I can't wait. I'm not gonna be here all day since I'll be in another state ;) so I figure what better time then late at night. Woooooo! Later today is gonna be great.

yay it was my birthday like 3 weeks ago i turned 15 also

2 bad i didnt do anything for my birthday

my birthday cake was a twinkie

[quote name='Smell']yay it was my birthday like 3 weeks ago i turned 15 also

2 bad i didnt do anything for my birthday

my birthday cake was a twinkie[/quote]

Hahahaha, that sucks :(.

I don't think I'm getting a cake at all either, but I could be wrong.

Thanks everybody for the nice comments!! I realllllly appreciate it! :D

And I got the computer moved up in my room, know of a couple games i'm getting (eternal darkness and SSBM :p), a money order, and a few presents from my friend, and I'm going to an LAN center later today for the first time in my life. :p Should be fun! sneaky will be there :)

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='LinkinA']Go have unprotected sex with multiple partners!![/quote]

good thing u edited to say JK...[/quote]

I know right, gg last minute saves eh? just when consience kicks in. damn, now im thinking, real life needs an edit button

[quote name='zewone']I don't know that pizza place but your right. It's time to get drunk![/quote]

did you catch what age she was turning? lmao jk... i was drinking before that.... not by much tho :/ lol

haha at 15 you are MORE than old enough to be drunk.. when i turned 15 my friend had a suprise party for me with kegs.. gotta love friends...

Happy b-day Deadzone! Hope you get a bunch of good stuff and a cake. All I got for my 15th birthday was a $150 Gundam model :shock:

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='zewone']I don't know that pizza place but your right. It's time to get drunk![/quote]

did you catch what age she was turning? lmao jk... i was drinking before that.... not by much tho :/ lol[/quote]

I wondder wut itll feel liek to legaly drink.... itll be akward....

Whoa I thought u were already 15. Happy Birthday! I will drink in ur name (even though im underage so hush-hush)

And if u tell anybody that, I will come to ur house and I will cut u D:

your now legal!! to do notihng. and hot avatar by the way. you legal for me that is ;0 i got a gf though. happy 15.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']i just drank a blue rasberry pucker in cheers of you and then ill be drinking wine in a bit here

damn that thing burns going down more than Limon vodka[/quote]

hahaha mmmmm uv blue thats qut im drinkin now. By the way PDS where in WI are u from? Just curious since I am too.

up past wausau about an hour in a town near minocqua called lake tomahawk, in a shop called captain hooks

youll see me around if your ever there

the tall, cool, kid who got his liscence suspended

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']up past wausau about an hour in a town near minocqua called lake tomahawk, in a shop called captain hooks

youll see me around if your ever there

the tall, cool, kid who got his liscence suspended[/quote]

Shit I remember now, we talked about this on aim before. Sorry, im dumb. There was some game of mine you had wanted, what was it?

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot![/quote]

Damn, that's alot of woot. :shock:

Hey, DZ! This is R, and I just got off the phone w/ J, who wanted me to wish you a Happy Birthday. Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday from me, too.

P.S. Yeah, I'm pretty drunk right now.

[quote name='6669']Hey, DZ! This is R, and I just got off the phone w/ J, who wanted me to wish you a Happy Birthday. Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday from me, too.

P.S. Yeah, I'm pretty drunk right now.[/quote]

Thanks Ross! Really appreciated. Tell her I say hi as well, and thanks :D. Hope you're having fun.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='6669']Hey, DZ! This is R, and I just got off the phone w/ J, who wanted me to wish you a Happy Birthday. Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday from me, too.

P.S. Yeah, I'm pretty drunk right now.[/quote]

Thanks Ross! Really appreciated. Tell her I say hi as well, and thanks :D. Hope you're having fun.[/quote]

No problem. I'll let her know. She'll be over here tomorrow, since I'm supposed to help her with her Algebra, so I'm sure she'll spend all day on the computer, or playing video games instead, while I do her homework for her. Just think, 6 years from now, I'll Media Mail you a beer. Cheers!

bread's done
Back