I'm a daddy!

Immortal fWd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
My baby was born yesterday morning. Makayla Ann was born June 22 at 10:32 AM. She was 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.

IMG00016.jpg

:applause: Congrats...welcome to fatherhood and many sleepless nights...not to mention stinky poopy diapers to come.

EDIT: On a more serious note...lots of good things to come, every day will be filled with new exciting things that she'll say or do.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I tell ya, this population is REALLY getting out of control when you see guys on video game forums having kids...[/quote]

Lol :/

Anyways, Congrats.

It's a shame she wasn't born 14 hours later. What? Was she too good to share a birthday with me?

... ;) I jest.

Also: awww...how cute! Congratulations, sir! :mrgreen:

Will she be available in the trading thread?

Kidding, congratulations, and hope you and your wife are doing well.

~HotShotX

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

[quote name='yukine']Get her a Suns jersey. ;)

Congratulations man.[/QUOTE]

Oh I will, just gotta wait a few months till they fit her. She does have a Suns onesie that I'm bringing her home in today, my superstitions are hoping she'll be some kind of good luck charm. I'll get a pic of that just for you.

[quote name='Maklershed']Congratulations. But please, do her a favor and make sure she becomes a Stern fan.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Is that because of my O&A title? Boo Stern! J/K.

[quote name='pacifickarma']So... um... in 18 years have her give me a call?
I kid, I kid!
[/QUOTE]

I have guns for guys like you.
:lol: I kid, I kid

[quote name='Immortal fWd']Oh I will, just gotta wait a few months till they fit her. She does have a Suns onesie that I'm bringing her home in today, my superstitions are hoping she'll be some kind of good luck charm. I'll get a pic of that just for you.
[/spoiler][/quote]

Haha, awesome. My sister has my 1 year old niece all decked out in Suns gear already as well.

Kids don't get a choice for which team they want to root for. ;)

Thanks again everyone!

[quote name='bobo2k4']Congrats!
Looks like you won't be enjoying the summer weather anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

When it's 110 degrees outside it's hard to enjoy anyways.

Cheers, be sure to have a great time with your offspring!

As they say in PGR, "kudos" on the kid.
nope, no achievement unlocked haha

bread's done
Back