I'm a lOTTle rusty at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So bear with me![/QUOTE]
Here you are:
Bear.jpg

I think these Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series movies on YouTube are some of the most randomly hilarious stuff ever.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']So bear with me![/quote]

So why were you gone for so long? Last I looked, you were having family issues and just up and quit.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']The crap are you talking about?[/quote]

Said the same thing I was going to say, at the same time I was thinking it.

[quote name='6669']Here you are:
Bear.jpg
[/quote]

How you toy with me....

[quote name='Hex']So why were you gone for so long? Last I looked, you were having family issues and just up and quit.[/quote] I do not wish to delve into it, sorry.

[quote name='Hex']So why were you gone for so long? Last I looked, you were having family issues and just up and quit.[/quote]

You beat feet outta here too if you found your father, the head of the house hold, bringer of bacon and payer of bills , revealed that he was having sex with your sibling's child.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wow, I wonder if this one will be finished even more quickly than the last. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
I doubt it. The 2 returns brought that one down in a day.
[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Man, it's chilly in here, must be that wind I hear blowing.[/QUOTE]
It blows alright :lol:

[quote name='6669']I doubt it. The 2 returns brought that one down in a day.

It blows alright :lol:[/quote]

Sucks like a vacuum too :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Awww... I wanted to do, "Welcome Back OTTer." and pace the faces of all those who've come back to the OTT in the past few days.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, like "Welcome back kOTTer!"
WBK01.JPG

[quote name='6669'] :rofl: [/QUOTE] What can I say, it was a new episode(!), and a shitty party. Besides, I don't drink beer or play poker. :lol:

It was also last year, when I was still watching Degrassi. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What can I say, it was a new episode(!), and a shitty party. Besides, I don't drink beer or play poker. :lol:

It was also last year, when I was still watching Degrassi. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Which episode? This season has been really good, with some of them in college now.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What can I say, it was a new episode(!), and a shitty party. Besides, I don't drink beer or play poker. :lol:

It was also last year, when I was still watching Degrassi. :lol:[/quote]

Last time I drank i played Monopoly, that didn't go so well.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN1WgvyOhn0[/media]
Why am Ithe only person I know that finds this hilarious? Look at the air he gets.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Uuuuh. Errrr. IDK![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm trying using AIM Express. My passwords not saved anymore.

[quote name='6669']Damn, Morby. I cant remember my AIM password. I'm tryin to remember.[/quote]
It's

[quote name='6669']Yeah, I'm trying using AIM Express. My passwords not saved anymore.[/quote]

I see, never used AIM Express.

Also, my sig seems to like disappearing every couple of posts, IDK why either.

[quote name='dcfox']It's
[/quote]

Shut up, tailed-little-boy-fucker :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Also, my sig seems to like disappearing every couple of posts, IDK why either.

Shut up, tailed-little-boy-fucker :lol:[/quote]
Your sig only appears once per page. And since you left I lost my furry title, Tip is the resident furry now :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Your sig only appears once per page. And since you left I lost my furry title, Tip is the resident furry now :lol:[/quote]

Oh that's sucky. Stupid little things I don't get cause of my hiatus :lol:

Damnit, how the hell did you manage to lose your furry status!? fuck a normal person!?

[quote name='6669']Which episode? This season has been really good, with some of them in college now.[/QUOTE] I think it was the one where J.T. starts stealing meds from the pharmacy or something. But maybe that was just the last ep I saw and not the one I watched at the party. It's been too long. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think it was the one where J.T. starts stealing meds from the pharmacy or something. But maybe that was just the last ep I saw and not the one I watched at the party. It's been too long. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I loved those episodes. I love that whole show!

seeing as how I've barely been to this site lately I just noticed that Morbid's back. ONE OF THE GOOD ONES HAS RETURNED!!

[quote name='crazytalkx']seeing as how I've barely been to this site lately I just noticed that Morbid's back. ONE OF THE GOOD ONES HAS RETURNED!![/quote]

In about as much flesh as I can over a forum :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Damnit, I'm down to my last soda. I'll have to pick up more after physics.[/QUOTE]

I am also out of soda... and I'm too lazy to brew some tea. I guess water will do nicely.

[quote name='crazytalkx']seeing as how I've barely been to this site lately I just noticed that Morbid's back. ONE OF THE GOOD ONES HAS RETURNED!![/QUOTE]
as has xDZx. Now if we could just get rid of the sucky ones :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey, Earthquake in Japan. I wonder how our man is doing down there.[/QUOTE]

He's the one that caused it. Too much red-blooded American man for that country. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back