I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover, we should f**k each others OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the pack will include download codes or a dvd like Oblivion GOTY.

---

The owner of the company I worked for e-mailed me so because she wants to go over my contract :whee:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']On a disc!? I thought it was supposed to be a code :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
squirtle4.gif

[quote name='seanr1221']I wonder if the pack will include download codes or a dvd like Oblivion GOTY.

---

The owner of the company I worked for e-mailed me so because she wants to go over my contract :whee:[/QUOTE]

... it says right there that it's on a disc.

[quote name='zewone']I've never needed it so I wouldn't know. Can't you get unemployment even when you are employed and not getting enough hours?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you can't, but it'd depend on the state laws.

The only way you can collect is if you're let go during downsizing/financial cutbacks or if you're fired without cause (as in you didn't do anything wrong).

Yeah. Part time unemployment but its only for a really short amount of time and if your hours get cut from full time to part time without reason.

New iPhone specs?

• 32GB and 16GB storage (up from the current 16GB and 8GB models)
  • $199 and $299 price points to be maintained
  • 3.2-megapixel camera (up from the current 2-megapixel camera)
  • Video-recording and editing capabilities
  • Ability to send a picture & video via MMS
  • Discontinuation of the metal band surrounding the edge of the device
  • OLED screen
  • 1.5 times the battery life of the current models
  • Double the RAM and processing power
  • Built-in FM transmitter
  • Apple logo on back will glow
  • Rubber-tread backing
  • Sleeker design
  • Built-in compass
  • The camera, GPS, compass and Google map combined will identify photo and inform about photo locations
  • Turn-by-turn directions
Probably BS, but intriguing. Nothing there to make me extend my contract w/ AT&T though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']MM2 is the easiest Mega Man, man. Not so easy when you have to gauntlet all 8 of the dudes at the end followed immediately by that dragon and the other two goons, but the levels were super easy. I've beat it a billion times on my phone. :]

Dr. Wily was an alien. :whee:
[/QUOTE]Well how the fuck did you get through that level with the laser beams? I remember trying to stop time and run through it, but that never worked.

I do remember that bubble man level being incredibly easy.

But Metal Man > *

How much are those F3 add-on packs? I want to buy the DLC before I start the game so my level cap is raised. I'll probably dig into the game in the beginning of July.

Also, Gamefly is really on the ball. I got UFC today.

That's pretty sexy if true mangwang...wonder what the Android has in store fore 2nd gen.

$10 each Rocko, and only Broken Steel raises your cap from 20 to 30.

[quote name='zewone']
... it says right there that it's on a disc.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']
A Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition will be available in October. It will include the original game plus all five add-ons for $59.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3, and $49.99 for PC.[/QUOTE]

It does? :whistle2:s

---

If those specs are true, I will definitely upgrade my 4GB phone to a 32GB.

I sold by Fallout 3 right before the DLC came out for like $50, and I'll just rebuy the GOTY edition when that comes out with all the DLC.

[quote name='seanr1221']It does? :whistle2:s
[/QUOTE]

Well, you said pack so I figured you were referring to the DLC packs, not the GOTY, but I wouldn't be surprised if the GOTY was just an install disc like Oblivion.

I thought maybe they'd discount them on the disc release.

Oh, damn, the GOTY will have all 5 add-ons? I kind of want to sell the game now, in that case, and wait. I dunno. :whistle2:k

Hopefully with a disc release there's a possibility of them going on sale, whereas strictly digital it'd never happen.

What's Fallout 3 trade for at Gamestop? I'll dump my copy and rebuy it in October since I haven't touched it in months.

Actually i just watched a play through of wily's castle and i remember some of that, so i guess i did at least get that far.

if you don't have an internet connection (huh?) these packs can still be obtained through two new disc-based packages for xbox 360 and pc. The first -- containing anchorage and the pitt -- will be available in june in europe and may 26 in the us, with the second containing the rest of the dlc in august worldwide. A goty version of fallout 3 will be available in october for ps3, 360 and pc, which will include all five add-on packs.
:cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Well how the fuck did you get through that level with the laser beams? I remember trying to stop time and run through it, but that never worked.

I do remember that bubble man level being incredibly easy.

But Metal Man > *[/QUOTE]You just can't hit the floor when you're falling down. You hit the ground and you're dead unless its the last beam which you have to hit the ground then jump to the left and go down the hole. Its super easy, mang. I bet if you downloaded an emulator and rom that you'd be able to bust Wily's teeth in by night time.

Discussing illegal emulators teef? But yeah it's been years since i've played that, looks easy from the videos i saw, guess i just wasn't fast enough back then. But then i do remember some the wily's castle areas, so i guess i got through it at least once.

[quote name='Rocko']I thought maybe they'd discount them on the disc release.

Oh, damn, the GOTY will have all 5 add-ons? I kind of want to sell the game now, in that case, and wait. I dunno. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the best bet to me.

Damn, NFL Network on C*ntcast?

But I don't wanna get cable again.

:whistle2:(

--------------------------------------

EDIT: $90/month for the necessary package and equipment to get NFL HD?

fuck off Cuntcast.

[quote name='zewone']Any of you guys have impressions on Damnation?[/QUOTE]
Wondering the same thing, reminds me of Gun or RDR.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey jake, did you send me your steam account info?[/QUOTE]
I didn't send it, i added you to my friends list, figured you'd just do the same. I'll send it though, since you probably didn't know it was me. Do you need the alias i use or the name i log in with?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']how long does the eBay code guy take to send out codes?[/QUOTE]What did you get? I'm thinking about getting Castlevania but I don't think I got the time to play it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey jake, did you send me your steam account info?[/QUOTE]

You sir, are a true philanthropist. Thank you.

[quote name='munch']If you $$$$$$s upgrade your iPhone, hit me up. And don't forget, it's not too late to buy me Plants vs. Zombies.[/QUOTE]

You don't want my phone. It's not 3g. Neither is sean's. And I'm not black.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That Soodmeg dude has Geometry Wars 2 for $6. Definitely picking that up.[/QUOTE]

Definitely worth it. DT778, I grabbed MM9.

Replace 'fine gentlemen' with '$$$$$$s' above. And I didn't say $$$$as, I said $$$$$$s. The first starts with 'n' the second with 'f'.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think I'll be okay with my 3g.[/QUOTE]

Yup, especially with the 3.0 software coming soon.

But if I could get a new one for $200...

:whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back