I'm addicted to Infinity Blade

king9x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I picked up Infinity Blade about a month ago when it dropped to 99 cents. I played it a few times then and didn't really 'get it'. I was bored last weekend and tried it again and i've been playing it nonstop since then.

I'm at a point now where I'm not leveling up because I maxed out my weapons and stuff but don't have enough money to buy the ones I haven't mastered yet. I was considering buying gold coin for real money from the app store buy that goes against my religious beliefs. :)

I don't care, I'm just grinding for money now and even though I'm fighting the same enemies over and over I'm not getting bored trying to reach the elusive 'Infinity Blade' weapon.

Its been compared to Punch Out from a gameplay standpoint, and they be why I like it so much.

I like Punchout, but this game doesn't do much for me. Admittedly I haven't tried it on my iPad 2 yet, so I keep meaning to do that, but I haven't felt the motivation. I found it pretty dull on my iPhone. Perhaps I just didn't get it and need to give it another try.

bread's done
Back