I'm ashamed, I need a good deal on the Gameboy Micro.

topplehat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have the original GBA, I have the first SP, and now for some reason Nintendo makes me want to get the Micro, and so, I come to you, CAG, asking for help, looking for good bundle deals or low prices, and using a lot of commas in the meantime.

[quote name='javeryh']Where were you a month ago? Costco had them for $60.[/QUOTE]

60 dollars after all was said and done?

[quote name='topplehat']...

60 dollars after all was said and done?[/QUOTE]

Yup. There was even a $10 coupon.

[quote name='topplehat']Oh my, I would've liked to bite on that deal.[/QUOTE]

I second that. So if anyone has an extra one and wants to part - I am game.

There's a Costco in Durham. Take the Roxboro St (Rte 501?)exit off of I-85 north. Head north and make a left at the first or second light. Head to the end of the street and you'll see it. There's even an EBgames about a quarter of a mile away near the grocery store.

[quote name='javeryh']Yup. There was even a $10 coupon.

[/QUOTE]

Some people have Costco, some have Frys, others have Fye, or maybe even Hasting's. But what do we have around here? MediaPlay... and their deals are about as good as Wal-Mart's 'always low prices'.

The GBM is actually a very nice machine... the screen is amazing but frankly, I'd rather have the SP with the new, brighter screen. But boy, I'd love to have that Anniversary edition Micro.

Man I love the Micro. I sold my old SP cause the light was considerably faded compared to my bro's year old SP. Got $50 on Craigslist, picked up a Micro and now Ibring it with me everywhere almost. I never bring my DS with me unless I have a backpack or gym bag so the Micro works wonders for me.

Ok, from that tag I can see that the manufacturer's coupon expires on 1/31 but is the $59.97 price still in place?

[quote name='Vinny']Some people have Costco, some have Frys, others have Fye, or maybe even Hasting's. But what do we have around here? MediaPlay... and their deals are about as good as Wal-Mart's 'always low prices'.

The GBM is actually a very nice machine... the screen is amazing but frankly, I'd rather have the SP with the new, brighter screen. But boy, I'd love to have that Anniversary edition Micro.[/QUOTE]

Hehe, there's a Fry's 5 minutes from my place, a Costco less than 10 minutes, and I think an Fye at the mall.

Seeing those deals made me wish there was a Meijer around here though.

bread's done
Back