I'm back...what did I miss?

Now that Cheapy's back, I want to remind everyone that it's safe to go back and edit your posts about Defender. Now we can tell him how we really feel without fear of (much) reprisal.

That fucking god you are back. It seemed CC knew you were gone, and started a massive sale, which was all a careful ploy to turn CAG into GameFAQs while you were gone. Now that you have returned, all can be right again.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']That shaq-fuing god you are back. It seemed CC knew you were gone, and started a massive sale, which was all a careful ploy to turn CAG into GameFAQs while you were gone. Now that you have returned, all can be right again.[/quote]
Once can only hope, the newbies are coming too fast.

[quote name='daphatty']It actually looks like he was really looking down a long way. How much taller than that guy are you? It reminds me of the way I have to look at my wife. She's a full foot shorter than I.[/quote]

it looks to me like hes looking in his ear or something...

oh yeah, welcome back....

you missed out on someone on ebay ripping cagers off...

you also missed out on morganwebblover coming back a few times...

"See the names have all changed since cheapy's been around
But the game ain't the same since he left out
Ooh you know we need ya, ooh you know we need ya
Right here's where we need ya, right here's where we need ya
Welcome back..

lol, but welcome back... we missed you lots! now order can be restored to CAG!

Reality's Fringe said:
You missed Mr. T's announcement about his candidacy for President, and I happen to think that's far more important than anything else that has happened.

I must agree, oh also changed the picture in my sig, Mister Ed is now out on the beach under his umbrella

you missed me getting blamed for riping a buch of people off........then losing my job because of "bad additude"(hmmm i wonder where that came from)

but livetndiser gave me alien trilogy for free so he cheered me up alot

it had its ups and downs but things still arent the same as before.........

A ton of things happened while you were gone, people running rampant and people complaining about people running rampant, and the 2000 n00bs that joined is probably not an exaggeration either. Maybe Cheapy can do a little house-cleaning now that he's back...? In any case it sucks you missed on the biggest deal :(

*ahem* Anyways. The site wasn't the same without you. Hopefully, everything can go back to normal pretty soon. We can all go back to being the nice, friendly, fuzzy people we are. :wink:

Everything has been fine, excpt... we, um, well, may have, kinda accidental like, hit some CC stores so hard that only a fuming hole in the ground remains.

But there were some really good deals!

[quote name='epobirs']Everything has been fine, excpt... we, um, well, may have, kinda accidental like, hit some CC stores so hard that only a fuming hole in the ground remains.

But there were some really good deals![/quote]

What do you mean 'we'? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='epobirs']Everything has been fine, excpt... we, um, well, may have, kinda accidental like, hit some CC stores so hard that only a fuming hole in the ground remains.

But there were some really good deals![/quote]

What do you mean 'we'? Sorry, I couldn't resist.[/quote]

First rule of weaseling: Always spread the guilt.

metal arms at BB and CS at ebgames both came in stock a few times. I was able to get a 5 buck metal arms. Some people got 100's of dollars worth of 5 buck CC games and some other people thought getting that many games was a crime against humanity.

[quote name='KingDox']Some people got 100's of dollars worth of 5 buck CC games and some other people thought getting that many games was a crime against humanity.[/quote]

And both sides bitched about the other ad nauseum.

Mainly you just missed the CC sale (although there is still hope, last night around 3am more games went down to 4.99 on the CC website) and Noobs running rampant. Welcome back!

[quote name='Machine']We missed you Cheapy! Is your wife expecting yet?[/quote]

Impossible! Years of proximity between Cheapy's nads and a defective PS2 controller have left him as impotent as a Nevada Boxing Commissioner.

LOL!

I was getting ready to post an "OFFICIAL How was the wedding and what crazy stuff did you do on your honeymoon?" thread, and finally found this one.

Welcome back Chief!

[quote name='jimbodan']Mainly you just missed the CC sale (although there is still hope, last night around 3am more games went down to 4.99 on the CC website) and Noobs running rampant. Welcome back![/quote]

i keep forgetting that we're on different timezones....i keep wanting to correct you on what time it was that they became in stock

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='jimbodan']Mainly you just missed the CC sale (although there is still hope, last night around 3am more games went down to 4.99 on the CC website) and Noobs running rampant. Welcome back![/quote]

i keep forgetting that we're on different timezones....i keep wanting to correct you on what time it was that they became in stock[/quote]

Haha, no worries!

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='jimbodan']Mainly you just missed the CC sale (although there is still hope, last night around 3am more games went down to 4.99 on the CC website) and Noobs running rampant. Welcome back![/quote]

i keep forgetting that we're on different timezones....i keep wanting to correct you on what time it was that they became in stock[/quote]

Haha, no worries![/quote]
3 am what timezone?

Welcome back, Cheapy. It's nice to see the everything went well.

I brought the big CC sale to my fellow CAGers so they could get in on the deal before the fatwallets, eBay retailers, and soccer moms of the world could rape CC's of their good games.

[quote name='Tom'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='jimbodan']Mainly you just missed the CC sale (although there is still hope, last night around 3am more games went down to 4.99 on the CC website) and Noobs running rampant. Welcome back![/quote]

Haha, no worries![/quote]
3 am what timezone?[/quote]

Pacific Standard Time

Welcome back and congratulations on your marriage, Cheapy. I'm glad to hear all went well.

You really didn't miss much other than the huge CC sale and here and there games being lowereed to $20 like Deus ex: Invisible War. I'm not sure, but didn't somone mention that TRU is having their BOGO sale again?

Congratulations, and welcome back.

Even though you missed the CC sale, you can still get some deals from it because the people who bought several shopping carts full of games are selling them on eBay or elsewhere for lower than their retail price. Since I got only one game from the CC sale, I've had to resort to that.

Oh... and lots of people being rude to each other.

It has been a slaughterhouse for the newbies. Newbies who have been crying about missing the CC clearance are being butchered by veterans. Sort of sad to watch how quickly everyone forgets they were all new at one time too.

bread's done
Back