I'm Back

[quote name='kidtrunks']nah i won't banned i just haven't been up here in a minute[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

[quote name='kidtrunks']nah i won't banned i just haven't been up here in a minute[/QUOTE]

If he was never banned he should be now, lol

Your grammar is all wrong. Should read, "...up in herre..."

Should be titled as a trade thread, and it sounds suspicious to me. Sounds sort of like this guy has been banned in the past, mods might wanna do an IP check on 'em.

This person was so totally banned before , WTF does im back have to do with wanting fusion frenzy then the stupid im back because i have been gone for 1 minute post , and then the retarded english was to fool a fool into requesting too much money for the game which then he would still accept , SCAM the seller and get it for free , guy's lock him up mystery solved !

[quote name='ericx']what a coincidence. darksaiyan kidtrunks Dragon Ball Z.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that Dragon Ball Z has more than one fan in the world, right?

[quote name='Scorch']You do realize that Dragon Ball Z has more than one fan in the world, right?[/QUOTE]

This guy was JUST banned. The naming similarities and "I'm back" comment are the indicators. An IP check would determine if the suspicion is well founded.

bread's done
Back