I'm dat Bison, and I hate yo' couch!!! FIGHTER THREAD XLVI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'm in, fa sho. Do they have a list of gamez already?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but I'm guessing it will be...

Street Fighter 4
Super Street Fighter 2 HD
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Tekken 6
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I could be wrong (re: probably am) but that's my guess.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Who did you use? I did all that shit with Aoi.[/quote]

"Welcome to the Brad show!"

at least I didn't go for "Hey! I did handcuff lightning!" like I did in VF4.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Nope, but I'm guessing it will be...

Street Fighter 4
Super Street Fighter 2 HD
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Tekken 6
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I could be wrong (re: probably am) but that's my guess.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, aside from Brawl and (possibly) SF4, doesn't seem like there's a lot for me again. Oh well. It's about the entire experience, really. Damn, I just wish my fingers were quick enough for Marvel.

o dang is the game in HD now? or is it jus stretched??

anyway tatsucap looks cool, but nothing Id wanna get competitive at since I dont play marvel... but maybe we'll see...

I freakin went to Circus City to get a cheap copy of SFAE... they dont have any!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I dont even kno if they had them before! I wanted to go earlier but never had any time until today...

more :cry:

they gotta disc-only copy up on goozex available rite now tho... I wonder if I should jump that

[quote name='JEKKI']o dang is the game in HD now? or is it jus stretched??

anyway tatsucap looks cool, but nothing Id wanna get competitive at since I dont play marvel... but maybe we'll see...

I freakin went to Circus City to get a cheap copy of SFAE... they dont have any!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I dont even kno if they had them before! I wanted to go earlier but never had any time until today...

more :cry:

they gotta disc-only copy up on goozex available rite now tho... I wonder if I should jump that[/QUOTE]

Xbox or PS2?

Edit: I assume you're talking about Street Fighter Anniversary?

Aw shit. I knew Karas had to be included! Afterall he was Tatsunoko's 40th Anniv. project. The Lost Planet VS looks pretty cool, too.

Man, I'm so pumped for TvC now.

I'm getting a bunch of arcade sticks/controllers/parts ready for my HK trip. I need a new laptop too... I'm so hyped. All my free time will be spent playing Tekken 6 and SF IV at the arcades lol. It's like 30 cents a game to play there!

JEKKI you gotta link me to those pics that you mentioned in IMG Mismash on SRK lol.

EDIT:

New Tekken 6 character?

Alisa Boskonovich?!

2855543278_308ee66d53_o.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Namco's picking up Tecmo's slack with SCIV and Tekken 6. No DoA5 yet, if ever, so I need to get my slutty fighter chicks fix somewhere. ;)[/quote]

Hopefully we get to see some hand drawn boob jiggling in KOFXII!

[quote name='heavyd853']Hopefully we get to see some hand drawn boob jiggling in KOFXII![/QUOTE]

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, i think any jiggle in KoFXII from Mai/Angel/Blue Mary is going to blow my brain/balls.[/QUOTE]

Double QFMFT!!

Bloodline Rebellion New Challengers!

September 14, 2008

Special thanks to the good members of Tekken Zaibatsu Forums, some NEW information on Tekken 6: Bloodilne Rebellion has surfaced! Two NEW characters! Alisa Boskonovich and Lars Alexanderson join the King of the Iron Fist Tournament 6! Expect more news later this week as Namco will be showing off T6: Bloodline Rebellion at the 46th annual AM Show in Tokyo, Japan! Check our TEKKEN 6 section for more news and info as it is released!

SOURCE - CLUB-FC

BLAZ BLUE!!!!!!

I got to try the most up to date build the other day.

All I have to say is.

AMAZING.

Arcsystemworks + AKSYS Games

I tip my hat to you. The game is the most beautiful 2D fighter ever. No joke.

The intro was amazing too.

Im with you Jekki im done with SF4 in the arcade too. at UP there is this kid who goes everyday and just plays to win! i was talking to him and he said that he goes everyday open til close just so he can beat people. SO LAME! Its not fun gettin housed when your tryin to pick like abel and shit and assholes are just spamming broken moves

Also Option.iv one suggestion about your stick holding (yeah yeah) but anyway you should take your two fingers off the shaft (again haha) that will just interrupt your movements.

and finally jim wheres EVO at cause if were not goin to vegas ill prob go with you.

[quote name='PatFortenbaugh']Im with you Jekki im done with SF4 in the arcade too. at UP there is this kid who goes everyday and just plays to win! i was talking to him and he said that he goes everyday open til close just so he can beat people. SO LAME! Its not fun gettin housed when your tryin to pick like abel and shit and assholes are just spamming broken moves

Also Option.iv one suggestion about your stick holding (yeah yeah) but anyway you should take your two fingers off the shaft (again haha) that will just interrupt your movements.

and finally jim wheres EVO at cause if were not goin to vegas ill prob go with you.[/quote]
Thanks for the advice. Currently trying without my pinky and ring finger on the shaft. It'll take some getting used to, but I can sorta feel a little more freedom this way. I think you got me on the right track.

... sexual innuendo, what?!

And you guy should watch your back at all times at EVO, and stuff toilet paper up your butts. j/k

BTW, I wonder if Elizabeth is confirmed in KoF XII.

omg, fuck soul calibur online

i started playing again to learn how to block strings
but i can't block anything, stupid amy's 3ba, stupid sophie's 236AA, stupid everything

and the input lag, wtf. how does BB turn into B, B? retarded

Yeah, I hate the online play. I'm not good by any means, but it pisses me the fuck off to lose to a button mashing 8 year old because none of my shit gets input correctly.

Is KoF 99 like bad or something?

If you're talking about Neo Geo KoF 99, then I'd say it's good. First appearance of K', one of my favorite dudes in KoF. It also marks the first appearance of the striker system as well, which some people don't like.

DC KoF 99 Dream Match is KoF 98 on Neo. DC KoF 99 Evolution is KoF 99 on Neo.

98 is the fan favorite due to the dream roster.

I like KOF 99' however at the time they were competeing against the more popular MvC2 so they felt the need to add the almost pointless Striker system. This is also the first in the series to stray from the traditional 3 vs 3 and made it 4 vs 4. Personally I didn't like that decision. It has some kick ass music and they added some new moves to a few returning characters, which I liked.

oh yeah. i also went to a soul calibur tournament. i won 3 matches and lost 2. wow. my bracket was kinda easy though, but i lost to the 3rd place guy and the 2nd place guy.

[quote name='kainzero']oh yeah. i also went to a soul calibur tournament. i won 3 matches and lost 2. wow. my bracket was kinda easy though, but i lost to the 3rd place guy and the 2nd place guy.[/QUOTE]

Good job.

As for SC online, I actually stopped playing the game because of it. I had no one to play it locally with, so I was relying on the online and it was terrible. Bought (and eBayed) both versions of the game. I really wanted to like it, but it was junk.

Also, don't know if there is any stick builders in here but I'm looking for a new custom. I have some extra cash so let me know if anyone builds.

[quote name='heavyd853']I only played KOF'99 for a little while, because I liked 2000 more. Isn't K' insanely overpowered in 99?[/QUOTE]

Don't know about insanely overpowered, but he was a friggin' beast. 2000 was great too. I stay away from 2001 though.

Now I want to go play some KOF.

[quote name='heavyd853']I only played KOF'99 for a little while, because I liked 2000 more. Isn't K' insanely overpowered in 99?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he was. They also purposely made Kyo in 94' overpowered just so players would focus on him more than the cast of familiar faces. It wouldn't be out of the question for them to do the same for K' since he was the NESTs saga main character.

yeah. sc online does suck. i'm trying to play mi-na and she's slow up close as it is, online the infinite BB combo is just too much. on the other hand, it's good training for reflexes and blocking strings, even if i don't block the string online, but nothing makes me angrier than sc online and that's for real.

i need to learn ivy and cervy though. they've been giving me a lot of problems because i don't recognize their moves and i get caught by a lot of lows.

CERVY!

I'll play with you sometime, I wonder if our connection will be any good since we're fairly close.

But man, I hate only just as much as anyone. I can't stand lag at all.

It sucks cuz neither you or your opponent can perform to the best of their ability.

I had this same problem with Tekken online ;( I like to play Tekken, but not Tekken Rock Paper Scissors.

I don't even bother playing fighting games online with my connection. I get lag with shooters so it wouldn't even be pretty playing VF or 3rd Strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back