Im drawn to the Lifetime channel....even on Football sunday

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I was scrolling through channels, and came across a movie on Lifetime called Forbidden Secrets. It started with a little girl being tucked in for bed by her aunt, but her mentally sick mom comes home and whalloped the bitch in the head (aunt) with a champaign glass!. Then the little girls walked down the stairs and saw what her mother did to her aunt (killed her), the mom then grabs the little girl and tries to drown her in the pool....but the lady then wakes up (little girl, was having a dream of her pass). The only thing the young lady has to remember her aunt is a silver pendant, but that shyt turned into a muther fucken key son, that can be used to open a secret room/vault in her childhooh home, the same one where her mother killed her aunt.

Im a big football fan, but why the hell cant I take it off this Lifetime movie, did I catch teh gayz? in all seriousness, golden girls is also a guilty pleasure of mine on Lifetime channel.
P.S this is not lilboo alt account

Time to turn in your penis. You're done with it.

On an unrelated note: the Golden Girls are awesome. No shame in that one.

[quote name='Poor2More']whalloped the bitch in the head (aunt) with a champaign glass![/QUOTE]

A+ for imagery!
D- for spelling!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Well.... if you are in Detroit.... yeah Lifetime might be a better option over the Lions.[/QUOTE]

No way is he getting off that easy.. CBS had the double header and showed Cinci vs Baltimore and then NYG vs San Diego, so there was good football to watch despite the Lions being shown on fox ;)

Golden Girls isn't on Lifetime anymore. :nottalking:

$$$$$$

All of the shows pretty much suck on Lifetime. Fraiser is the shit, but everything else is totally queer. I feel like I need to beat up women if I watch Lifetime for more than 15 minutes

[quote name='lilboo']
I feel like I need to beat up women if I watch Lifetime for more than 15 minutes[/QUOTE]

That just perpetuates the cycle :whistle2:(

[quote name='lilboo']Golden Girls isn't on Lifetime anymore. :nottalking:

$$$$$$

All of the shows pretty much suck on Lifetime. Fraiser is the shit, but everything else is totally queer. I feel like I need to beat up women if I watch Lifetime for more than 15 minutes[/QUOTE]

opps that right, it got moved to the Hallmark channel (not that I know about the formentioned channel)

[quote name='lilboo']Golden Girls isn't on Lifetime anymore. :nottalking:

$$$$$$

All of the shows pretty much suck on Lifetime. Fraiser is the shit, but everything else is totally queer. I feel like I need to beat up women if I watch Lifetime for more than 15 minutes[/QUOTE]

Doesn't Lifetime still air reruns of Desperate Housewives? It's an excellent show! No, seriously!

bread's done
Back