I'm givin away Rock Band songs!!! Songs all gone! Contest over.

lol i don't know whats worse this contest or the fact your all guessing for a song. lol

i know it's cheapassgamer.com but...wow.

"Are You Dead Yet?" - Children of Bodom

EDIT: Oops, didn't see OP's post on last page. Change mine to "Once" - Pearl Jam

[quote name='eyewin8']"Are You Dead Yet?" - Children of Bodom

EDIT: Oops, didn't see OP's post on last page. Change mine to "Once" - Pearl Jam[/QUOTE]

hey, thought id let you know, you have to be a member for 30 days, and edited post's are automatically disqualified.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']There are no duplicate songs. they are 10 different ones.[/QUOTE]
I believe that sickle was asking whether two (or more) those 10 songs are from the same band/artist.

[quote name='NoDAK']I believe that sickle was asking whether two (or more) those 10 songs are from the same band/artist.[/QUOTE]
no, none of the songs are from the same artist.

Lol I can't believe this is still going on. It almost makes me wanna do a contest...

The Who – My Generation (Live at Leeds)

My guess for today: Papa Roach - Last Resort

[quote name='NoDAK']Hmm...1 in 19? :whistle2:k Them not bad odds at all.[/QUOTE]

You're assuming he has the same page view settings you do. ;)

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']You're assuming he has the same page view settings you do. ;)[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s Haha. You raise a good point.

For all I know he has his preferences set to view all posts, which would make that clue waaaay less helpful.

bread's done
Back